napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let's talk about HCG the Evo Devil! Haha

I think you just misunderstood eachother. There is a lot of talk bashing evo and boston lloyd and whatnot and I think we are all tired of it a bit. That being said.. I do agree with hcg use but not the way rich piana uses it during pct. In my opinion it should be used in the weeks leading up to your pct to kickstart natural production. How rich talks about using it once hes off is not being OFF, thats cruising with hcg. Hcg is suppressive to natural production although it stimulates your testes to produce. Id say just blast 1500 iu a week in the 3 weeks leading up to your pct and then run your regular nolva/clomid protocol

You guys just miss understood eachother. Just squash it and move on. Jake has a Pont yet but not here. Vinnie I see you're question and I think you're getting the answers you need now.

Jakes just trying to keep the negativity out, but don't forget this is a place where probably half the memebers come from evo and we're either severely mistreated or put off in some way shape or form. It comes with the territory.

Just be cool everyone. We all here for the same reason.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks. Do you guys carry it ?
Roids24 carries pregnyl if you need it bro. There are a bunch of places here though that have it.
ok, I have extensive experience here.. not only did I use hcg since college for PCT, when that was how it was done, i mean is 1999 THAT long ago? geez.. and yeah I think you guys who remarked that the product from your old board was prioritized,it was a marketing campaign..
So NOT ONLY did I use it successfully many times, when I went to got for TRT, it was the first and ONLY thing I was put on the get things going..I was not given any AI..the Doc went to Harvard so in my mind he has at least some credibility, so if he says start wth hcg im starting with hcg.. it has been around far longer than any sarm.
Since then things progressed.. but the point is, in my personal experience, I NEVER got sore nips, hcg has been used for what,, DECADES? and that board says some shit it no good, so no now it must be true? hellz no.. saying it will have a estrogen risk? I mean in my experience it just isn't that strong, im pretty sure there is a maximum amount hat can be metabolized in a certain period like 7000iu (feel free to correct that), my bloods have my test at around 650 on only hcg, is that really a crazy number? pff puhleeze.. ive been around the block, im not in my 20's like some of you and I have no agenda here.. I hope some noob who reads this thread or a person on the fence about hcg and isnt speaking up will get it or use and not cop to that disinformation campaign, it is a tool still and it is valid to have it in your tool box, there is no shame in it.. NOW,, lets talk about kool aid

I should change my picture to this thing

x3MRRqzeTY-4.png

Good Point TX, it does come across that EVO mistreated ppl, in my time boards have come and gone and only the ones run by ppl who generally treat each other with some amount of respect make it.. I make no secret of it, I came from IM, it is well known and at the time I started going around there it had only been around 2 or 3 yrs its been like 10+ yrs since. So they are probably doing something right, I have never in my time on the boards herd of ppl being mistreated and miseld so badly, I am really sorry to hear that like half this board came from EVO, that is saying something..sorry to hear how those guys who had that power over others chose to misuse it instead of see that being in that type of position is a responsibility, the same way being a mod is that kind of a responsibility on a smaller scale.

N2bail , grearhead and BostonFloyd? I could make fum of them all day.. but things get old I get that, sorry if the jokes start to rub ppl wrong,, I doubt anyone means any harm, I think we are here at a really awesome time in that something new is taking form, and making fun of those guys is a way we are all connecting. its pretty harmless,, a new board doesn't come along THAT often, and given where so many ppl here are coming from (bad experience) it really gives this board a great change to be very successful.

TX since you are a mod, it would probably be wise to make some cycle and PCT related stickies, maybe like a beginner bulk beginner cut and a beginner PCT, maybe a HCG sticky? whatever needs to be done to try to shine a little light in the darkness of what might be going on in some ppls minds.

You guys just miss understood each other. Just squash it and move on. Jake has a Pont yet but not here. Vinnie I see you're question and I think you're getting the answers you need now.

Jakes just trying to keep the negativity out, but don't forget this is a place where probably half the memebers come from evo and we're either severely mistreated or put off in some way shape or form. It comes with the territory.

Just be cool everyone. We all here for the same reason.

Jake has made some great points about EVO, so I understand that completely. I understand this frustration many of us have had from that board, but enough is enough. Let's not give them any more publicity in any way....even negative. It's time to move forward and forget about EVO, N2guard and anything associated with that place. This is our home, and we need that to be our priority.

As for HCG, I never used it and never saw the need. Since I am on TRT now, I especially have no use for it. With that said, for those that expect recovery, it can be a valuable tool when used PROPERLY. That means using it BEFORE pct to stimulate LH and get your balls working again and cease use once PCT starts. Please do not follow the nonsensical methods of Rich Piana for using it at ridiculous doses for extended periods of time as a sort of PCT. you will just prolong the recovery period and amount of time you are shutdown

Good Point TX, it does come across that EVO mistreated ppl, in my time boards have come and gone and only the ones run by ppl who generally treat each other with some amount of respect make it.. I make no secret of it, I came from IM, it is well known and at the time I started going around there it had only been around 2 or 3 yrs its been like 10+ yrs since. So they are probably doing something right, I have never in my time on the boards herd of ppl being mistreated and miseld so badly, I am really sorry to hear that like half this board came from EVO, that is saying something..sorry to hear how those guys who had that power over others chose to misuse it instead of see that being in that type of position is a responsibility, the same way being a mod is that kind of a responsibility on a smaller scale.

N2bail , grearhead and BostonFloyd? I could make fum of them all day.. but things get old I get that, sorry if the jokes start to rub ppl wrong,, I doubt anyone means any harm, I think we are here at a really awesome time in that something new is taking form, and making fun of those guys is a way we are all connecting. its pretty harmless,, a new board doesn't come along THAT often, and given where so many ppl here are coming from (bad experience) it really gives this board a great change to be very successful.

TX since you are a mod, it would probably be wise to make some cycle and PCT related stickies, maybe like a beginner bulk beginner cut and a beginner PCT, maybe a HCG sticky? whatever needs to be done to try to shine a little light in the darkness of what might be going on in some ppls minds.
Ya man that's a great idea. I will definitly get something up for everyone. I'm talking with dylan now on some content. But you guys should see some stuff pop up very soon.

I don't think a beginner cycle should necessarily need to be a sticky, considering it's universally accepted as test only for a first cycle. For any other cycles everything is going to be so individual based, that making a sticky for that is virtually impossible. I'm not comfortable putting a blanket plan out there for people to follow without knowing a certain individual situation. Everything needs to be curtailed to the individual in my honest opinion

Just my .02, , I used to think hcg was just at thing you got a little of to use at or near cycle conclusion, so I do not disagree with your view it is what you use going into PCT to get things going, very common, very much agree there, completely good information.. you said cruising with hcg, I can agree with as an analogy that and I see what is going on, I think what is and isn't cruising is getting blurry though..

Is it a true cruise to use hcg to bridge? Not in my opinion...but yeah its a reasonable analogy, but its really NOT a cruise when your natural T. production is involved, cruise is usually for ppl who are pretty much expecting to end up on TRT, they aren't coming off the gear since hcg, tribulus and a number of other things can raise natural test ppl use it instead of the 200 T cyp a week,
Ive said it in a few posts but I must be like summoning a ghost when I talk about Sopharma tribulus, it is the old school go to, and today you have many brands who a have tribulus and there are other test boosts as well.
What Paina is gettign at is keeping test up, briding, fine, we all get that, if he gets there with hcg at HIS CRAZY DOSES, great for him, tribulus, stinging nettle, arachidonic acid a few others I am sure can all be good alternatives. Lets remember some of these guys use insane doses that 97% of the ppl here cant handle and dotn need, you have to build up to that, if you go out and take 1500 mg of Test off the bat you really are nuts and you probably really will not tolerate that well. It is not a badge of honor to need 1500 lets say, less is more. you dont want to need that,,
So hcg can suppress LH, ive seen that in some articles etc, NOT actual test production but im not trying to put anything out there that will make ppl want to take it off the shelf.. if you wanted to integrate what Piana says its a personal choice, but I felt I needed to jump in there and help out.. sorry vinny if I am hijacking this a little I hope you are gaining a well rounded perspective. I think the bottom line is dont be afraid to use a little hcg to jump start PCT,.. if you want to be huge, dont look at what Jay Cutler or whoever is doing NOW and the doses, look at the history of how they got there

I think you just misunderstood eachother. There is a lot of talk bashing evo and boston lloyd and whatnot and I think we are all tired of it a bit. That being said.. I do agree with hcg use but not the way rich piana uses it during pct. In my opinion it should be used in the weeks leading up to your pct to kickstart natural production. How rich talks about using it once hes off is not being OFF, thats cruising with hcg. Hcg is suppressive to natural production although it stimulates your testes to produce. Id say just blast 1500 iu a week in the 3 weeks leading up to your pct and then run your regular nolva/clomid protocol

I don't think a beginner cycle should necessarily need to be a sticky, considering it's universally accepted as test only for a first cycle. For any other cycles everything is going to be so individual based, that making a sticky for that is virtually impossible. I'm not comfortable putting a blanket plan out there for people to follow without knowing a certain individual situation. Everything needs to be curtailed to the individual in my honest opinion
Totally but we will be getting profiles up and some basic information for everyone soon. Just basic anabolic profiles and information about compounds.

It should be a decent Knowledge base for someone to put together a well educated beginner run.

I agree though there really isn't a blanket cycke for everyone. And if we put one up we may not be doing justice to a lot of memebers who don't fit the cookie cutter mold.

May not be stickies but hopefully some content. Just stay tuned till we get it ironed out. All good things to come though.

yeah ok rick, just making a suggestion, maybe that was a bit elementary of a statement, I DO THINK a PCT sticky might not hurt, we can all get our hands on gear and jam a pin in our leg,, its what happens when the cycle ends is when things can get tricky, some kind of PCT for noobs might be a good idea

yeah if not sticky a solid PCT thread perhaps and what people done, get ppl to share experience

May not be stickies but hopefully some content. Just stay tuned till we get it ironed out. All good things to come though.

So the Evo cool aid drinkers are taught that HCG is poison and the devil and you'll die and go blind if you touch it! Haha. But Lots of guys have used it for years.
I just watched a rich piana vid. He uses high doses for PCT. So, who uses it? I'd like to hear the real pros and cons from unbiased opinions. I know it has a short expiration date and doesn't seem very readily available. Fill me in. Should I be using it for PCT?

Actually as soon as I read evo cool aid drinkers and hcg the evo devil haha, I began to speed read the posts and did mis read your question thinking it was the stuff that gets talked about all the time here called hcgregenerate or something like that.I see it over and over and I do not know what is.Not to boast, but my assumptions are if I never heard of it then it is BS. I say this because I have tried every drug there is at one time or another, good ones and bad ones plus my dad has a chemical pharmacology M.S. degree. So I did indeed read into your post regenerate. Sorry for that.I will tell you what I know about hcg. I have to get going soon because I am running from friggin hurricane.
Most people do not know this ,but there are two HCG's. One is called bHCG. The more common is just called hcg. HCG mimics luteinizing hormone ..this is your natural hormone that tells your balls to produce test. HCG addresses testicular function rather than brain center control of leutinizing hormone. So hcg not only raises test production but it also increses luteinizing hormone. You should be aware that it is not without side effects, some men get bloated, have hair loss and become moody when the dose is too high. In the medical administration of a testosterone cycle hcg can be used during anytime of the cycle if there is severe testicular shrinkage. 2000-5000mg/week for 4 weeks will reverse shrinkage, so you can see that it is fairly powerful stuff.
Many folks mistakingly use it during cycle assuming that they can keep a heavy aas cycle going and also keep their natural test production going, but this is a mistake.You cannot turn the hose off, and then get it to come on while it is turned off. I think you would make your balls think they needed a mental institution.
As part of pct I woud say it is great if you know you are one of those guys whose test gets turned off really bad. For the majority of men a simple clomid cycle will do the trick.
My dad has done well over 55 cycles and has never used any oct or pct. He did try clomid and liked it...he liked the way he felt on it so he now uses it. After all these years and getting close to 67 his nat test is 700. So if you know yourself you may or may not want or need hcg. It is water based, so it can be injected with a 29g pin if you wanted to. I would suggest you never exceed a dose of 5000. If you use it just make a quick little cycle of it at a reasonable dose after your aas cycle and you will be fine. If I ever woke up and looked like rich piano I would od myself. I assume he thinks he looks good. To each his own I guess. He is the perfect example of the wet look..lol.
So I offer a compromise. Let's move on from the past and move forward and tell the past bye bye, and then we will not have misunderstandings. This evo thing is like an inside joke that only a few get to laugh at. That means the jokes are exclusive of a lot of members on this board..including me. This board wants to be family, so we do not exclude a big portion of our family.

Just my .02, , I used to think hcg was just at thing you got a little of to use at or near cycle conclusion, so I do not disagree with your view it is what you use going into PCT to get things going, very common, very much agree there, completely good information.. you said cruising with hcg, I can agree with as an analogy that and I see what is going on, I think what is and isn't cruising is getting blurry though..

Is it a true cruise to use hcg to bridge? Not in my opinion...but yeah its a reasonable analogy, but its really NOT a cruise when your natural T. production is involved, cruise is usually for ppl who are pretty much expecting to end up on TRT, they aren't coming off the gear since hcg, tribulus and a number of other things can raise natural test ppl use it instead of the 200 T cyp a week,
Ive said it in a few posts but I must be like summoning a ghost when I talk about Sopharma tribulus, it is the old school go to, and today you have many brands who a have tribulus and there are other test boosts as well.
What Paina is gettign at is keeping test up, briding, fine, we all get that, if he gets there with hcg at HIS CRAZY DOSES, great for him, tribulus, stinging nettle, arachidonic acid a few others I am sure can all be good alternatives. Lets remember some of these guys use insane doses that 97% of the ppl here cant handle and dotn need, you have to build up to that, if you go out and take 1500 mg of Test off the bat you really are nuts and you probably really will not tolerate that well. It is not a badge of honor to need 1500 lets say, less is more. you dont want to need that,,
So hcg can suppress LH, ive seen that in some articles etc, NOT actual test production but im not trying to put anything out there that will make ppl want to take it off the shelf.. if you wanted to integrate what Piana says its a personal choice, but I felt I needed to jump in there and help out.. sorry vinny if I am hijacking this a little I hope you are gaining a well rounded perspective

Whenever you put something in your body to stimulate "natural" production you are not naturally producing. Hcg will kickstart and then when you stop hcg use you will be naturally producing or at least beginning to. To say that putting a compound in your body and getting a result is a natural process is just illogical in my opinion.

Jake are you saying you dont like my N2Fail campaign? just kidding, I read that hcg can supress LH, but I like where you are coming from man.. good stuff..and never knew there were 2 hcg variations, I also see now there is something newer called HMG, so new to me I only read about it literally yesterday, I will share when I know more..Seems HMG is like HCG and related but a little different.

it is true, Clom is sufficient for most.. I tend to shut down hard myself..

Is it a true cruise to use hcg to bridge? Not in my opinion...but yeah its a reasonable analogy, but its really NOT a cruise when your natural T. production is involved, cruise is usualyl for ppl who are pretty much expecting to end up on TRT, they arent coming off the gear since hcg, tribulus and a number of other things can raise natural test ppl use it instead of the 200 T cyp a week,
What Paina is getting at is keeping test up, bridging, fine, we all get that but those are HIS doses so one needs to kind of adjust to their needs,, 500 mg of thest may not affect me and you the same way you know? some ppl tolerate tren some dont etc, if he gets there with hcg, great for him, tribulus, stinging nettle, arachidonic acid a few others I am sure can all be good alternatives.
So it can hcg suppressive to LH, NOT actual test production but im not trying to put anything out there that will make ppl want to take it off the shelf.. if you wanted to integrate what Piana says its a personal choice, but I felt I needed to jump in there and help out.. sorry vinny if I am hijacking this a little I hope you are gaining a well rounded perspective

Point taken, if we go any further we are going to be splitting hairs :)

Whenever you put something in your body to stimulate "natural" production you are not naturally producing. Hcg will kickstart and then when you stop hcg use you will be naturally producing or at least beginning to. To say that putting a compound in your body and getting a result is a natural process is just illogical in my opinion.

Jake are you saying you dont like my N2Fail campaign? just kidding, I read that hcg can supress LH, but I like where you are coming from man.. good stuff..and never knew there were 2 hcg variations, I also see now there is something newer called HMG, so new to me I only read about it literally yesterday, I will share when I know more..Seems HMG is like HCG and related but a little different.

it is true, Clom is sufficient for most.. I tend to shut down hard myself..

You are right about the hcg, but the last study done on it kind of shitcanned what we originally thought. We always thought that hcg addresses testicular funtion but not brain center control of LH. BUT now they think that LH is indeed increased by hcg. That would make it a doube wammy if it does both.
What is ths HMG? You are not talking about the group called statins are you? I always associated HMG with cholesterol drugs

Totally but we will be getting profiles up and some basic information for everyone soon. Just basic anabolic profiles and information about compounds.

It should be a decent Knowledge base for someone to put together a well educated beginner run.

I agree though there really isn't a blanket cycke for everyone. And if we put one up we may not be doing justice to a lot of memebers who don't fit the cookie cutter mold.

Absolutely brother. I'm all for for that information about compounds etc. anything knowledge and information based that can't be taken out of context, Ina negative way by new members or those new to anabolic steroids in general

Top Bottom