napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many guys running tren or about to start this month?

Gotta take the good with the bad lol, I'm not a dick, I just have a lot less patience for things but it's not like I blow up all the time hahah. I'm good at controlling it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya bro, sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do. Im just thinking about it and for me if it made me pissed at everything and everyone i wouldnt fuck with it cus i can be a real dick when im angry. And to be honest, its not even worth it to me i could use other compounds and be happy and still make all kinds of gains and feel good the whole time. No need to force myself into believing i need tren if it fucked with me like that,

You know the anger with my is depends the on my life at the time. I'm doing well with masteron right now and tren as a single dad, whereas when I was with their mom I was a prick. Now it's clear that we just shouldn't have been together.

You know the anger with my is depends the on my life at the time. I'm doing well with masteron right now and tren as a single dad, whereas when I was with their mom I was a prick. Now it's clear that we just shouldn't have been together.

Im am very grateful that i do not experience any anger issues or mood altering complications with this compound. I do however experience occasional night sweats and my appetite is affected some, and of course libido is through the roof.

Women seem to do that to guys. Hahaha

I'm on the Tren Train right now,, no sides but makin D GAinzz !
Dylan that sounds like a sweet cruise,, I've been thinking or planning after I come off this Tren Train a cruise,, was thinking test/Masteron,, but Primo also entices me as I've never tried it before
its all about HOW you run it brother... im cruising test, deca and primo right now... 125 test and deca and 200 primo along with gw-501516... this is it right now and its one of the best i've ran... deca is the shit at this dose...

Women seem to do that to guys. Hahaha

Yeah lol but my new one treats me so well and I haven't even earned it. I could never be mad at her. Then again she's 33 whereas my kids' mom is only 24. Talk about frustration.

Yeah lol but my new one treats me so well and I haven't even earned it. I could never be mad at her. Then again she's 33 whereas my kids' mom is only 24. Talk about frustration.

Must be the difference in mental maturity. Some early 20's women have it but unfortunately the majority don't. Hell, at least you found one that treats you good. Enjoy it brother!

Im am very grateful that i do not experience any anger issues or mood altering complications with this compound. I do however experience occasional night sweats and my appetite is affected some, and of course libido is through the roof.

Same exact things I experience with Tre, except I don't even get night sweats.

As the title asks, it seems like there are a lot of guys on tren right now and I'm just curious how many. ARF members are looking like some of the smartest and most hardcore dudes around that I've seen. I'm rambling now, but I'm so glad I don't see the fucking retarded trolls like on Evo or EF making dumbass threads. It seems like ADRENALINE truly is above the rest!

I won't do Tren anytime soon. I'm still on my first cycle ever. I'll rather take my time than rush into something so strong.

I won't do Tren anytime soon. I'm still on my first cycle ever. I'll rather take my time than rush into something so strong.
Smart. I never understand the guys who want to run the harshest compounds on their first cycle. You're doing good to introduce your body to this stuff step by step.

Must be the difference in mental maturity. Some early 20's women have it but unfortunately the majority don't. Hell, at least you found one that treats you good. Enjoy it brother!

Lol yeah I always knew that. I tried my best but it's like talking to a child sometimes to me. Like having 3 kids instead of 2. Tren no likey

As the title asks, it seems like there are a lot of guys on tren right now and I'm just curious how many. ARF members are looking like some of the smartest and most hardcore dudes around that I've seen. I'm rambling now, but I'm so glad I don't see the fucking retarded trolls like on Evo or EF making dumbass threads. It seems like ADRENALINE truly is above the rest!

Disclaimer: I'm not saying you're hardcore if you use tren exactly. I'm just comparing to other forums where a lot of people are scared shitless and full of bro science. When we use tren I think most of us use because we are very serious about what we're doing with it and therefore take the time to educate ourselves not to be afraid but to respect it and be cautious.

Top Bottom