napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How every workout should feel...

44YOGearHead

This is for the noobs out there that think they're killing the gym and want to graduate to using AAS. Particularly the ones who pick the strongest compounds on Earth as a first cycle regardless of how well it might be set up. There's working out to a routine, there is challenging yourself, then there is pushing beyond the thresholds of pain and gain. If you casually walk out the gym as if life is grand... AAS is not for you. If you have sweat around your neck and down your back, AAS is not for you. If you leave the gym aching, drenched from your head to your ass crack, in pain and unable to walk normal because your body wants you to bathe in Tiger Balm, pop two aspirin, puke then eat a pound of turkey breast and drink two gallons of water... AAS might be for you.
I just got back from the gym and am sore AF, can tell what will ache the rest of the day and yet I feel as if I'm on top of the world... but couldn't go back to the gym today if I wanted. After I do whatever I need to do today I'm gonna feel smoked, but will know that I killed shit. When you finish your routine, all the people who were staring at you working out should feel inadequate about their own routines. I have the sensation of puking just below my throat. A deep hunger and need for protein and a meal. Workouts should feel like you were on the Bataan Death March before you dabble in AAS use.
Too many people wanna be big, or cut and don't wanna do the work and think gear is the cheat code. Bitch, this ain't X-Box, or PS4. Imagine this chode, you work out the way you do and get fat. You then claim to have not gotten the results you wanted and then move up the anabolic food chain to bigger doses and harsher compounds and yet have the same shit workout... once again your fat, with sides and wondering if your gear is any good. Dude, it's not the gear... it's you Forrest. It's you...
Before you try AAS, or any PED have someone you respect, not like... evaluate your workout and physique. If you get a single comment related to more effort, or intensity, or trim up here... AAS is not for you. AAS is a performance enhancer, meaning you should be at the top of the food chain before you enhance what you've got. If what you've got is a bowl of shit and you enhance the shit... I guess it gets a little bigger, smells worse and draws more flies. Don't be the smelly turd at the gym, the only gainz you'll see will be in the form of ego and water weight. If you're gonna pin gear be able to look the part, know what the hell you're doing and differentiate between the truth and what the gym shark at the gym selling gear tells you. If I read one more Anavar only, 1st cycle with Tren, or I'm fat as fuck and wanna slim down with gear thread I think I'll shit on my keyboard and your noob face. I know I asked a mildly stupid question here and there in my day, but geez... nothing like the latest storm of 'I wanna get big in 4 weeks and be a beast' threads. One size, real size takes years... shredded cuts take months if you want that grainy, hard as stone look. There are no short cuts to anything. Either be prepared to invest the time, or get the hell outta the boat. - 44 out.

Last edited:
I really don't have as much experience as you (never used AAS either), I'm still pretty young, but I must say that for me a good workout is the one that will kill your CNS.

When you arrive at the gym, full of energy (in an ideal world), start with the bigger compound exercises and when you finish with your isolation exercises, if I don't have difficulties finishing my sets of triceps push-down (sweat dripping on the floor when I try to grab my dumbbell to do some lateral raise), it means I haven't pushed enough. If I leave the gym and feel like I just need to eat, and then fall asleep in the shower, it means that I pushed my body enough. I usually don't rely on muscle pump or lactic acid build up in the muscle.

What do you guys think about that feeling?

What do you guys think about that feeling?

I think that as long as you genuinely leave the gym tapped, it was a good workout. Of course flexibility has to be a factor as sometimes in grueling sessions you do stress your CNS and may require an unexpected rest day. If so, pick it up the next day and pick up where you're supposed to be. There is nothing wrong with that. If your routine IMO, allows you to do everything you intended to do and you know you could've squeezed out a few more reps, or an extra set... you've cheated your body and mind. Today for instance, I normally do 5 sets of front, side and rear laterals to polish off my delts. I didn't do sets, I did the total reps, but to failure. This breaks patterns and the
systemic function as it relates to endurance/working the muscle to it's limit. There are always small tricks to better push yourself versus having groundhog day workouts. You gotta be an old head to catch the groundhog day reference...

Great pep talk coach!I just blasted back & traps today.My lats are still swole from an hour ago.I workout til I'm starving & nauseous at the same time.I had to take it easy on my lower back cause I tweaked it yesterday doing chest.My dumbass forgot to get in a good stretch before my workout.I just did high volume low weight deads.3 different types of rows(heavy weight)& barbell shrugs(high volume low weight) & pull-ups to failure x's 3 sets.

Great pep talk coach!I just blasted back & traps today.My lats are still swole from an hour ago.I workout til I'm starving & nauseous at the same time.I had to take it easy on my lower back cause I tweaked it yesterday doing chest.My dumbass forgot to get in a good stretch before my workout.I just did high volume low weight deads.3 different types of rows(heavy weight)& barbell shrugs(high volume low weight) & pull-ups to failure x's 3 sets.

And I'm sure your back and you have a love/hate relationship lol... way to put that work in. Everything should feel like it's engorged and ready to fall off of you after each workout IMO. I tweaked my back sleeping of all things, it's hard for me to get comfortable period, standing, sitting, laying down... I could probably drop 30 pounds and find comfort, but the 44 wouldn't feel right about himself if he did.

And I'm sure your back and you have a love/hate relationship lol... way to put that work in. Everything should feel like it's engorged and ready to fall off of you after each workout IMO. I tweaked my back sleeping of all things, it's hard for me to get comfortable period, standing, sitting, laying down... I could probably drop 30 pounds and find comfort, but the 44 wouldn't feel right about himself if he did.

Yeah I noticed I'm more committed to working each muscle group to failure & then some since I've been working one muscle group a week.I don't want to short change myself.If I'm not still sore three days later I feel like I didn't do enough.

I've tweaked my back doing the stupidest things.Almost none of them were lifting related.Sleeping,feeding my animals,trying not to step on my animals,just twisting the wrong way,washing my feet,etc.Back injuries are the worst.I have to stretch every single day.If I miss one day,I'm fucked.I hurt my back yesterday just sitting back on the incline bench too hard with dumbells in my hands.It's not that bad but I know it's there.

Yeah I noticed I'm more committed to working each muscle group to failure & then some since I've been working one muscle group a week.I don't want to short change myself.If I'm not still sore three days later I feel like I didn't do enough.

I've tweaked my back doing the stupidest things.Almost none of them were lifting related.Sleeping,feeding my animals,trying not to step on my animals,just twisting the wrong way,washing my feet,etc.Back injuries are the worst.I have to stretch every single day.If I miss one day,I'm fucked.I hurt my back yesterday just sitting back on the incline bench too hard with dumbells in my hands.It's not that bad but I know it's there.

Yep, the pains we feel at our age remind us daily that we aren't what we used to be... but dammit I'm a helluva lot smarter and secure and that works for me lol... besides I still out lift and out work 99.9% of the youngins in the gym.

I think that as long as you genuinely leave the gym tapped, it was a good workout. Of course flexibility has to be a factor as sometimes in grueling sessions you do stress your CNS and may require an unexpected rest day. If so, pick it up the next day and pick up where you're supposed to be. There is nothing wrong with that. If your routine IMO, allows you to do everything you intended to do and you know you could've squeezed out a few more reps, or an extra set... you've cheated your body and mind. Today for instance, I normally do 5 sets of front, side and rear laterals to polish off my delts. I didn't do sets, I did the total reps, but to failure. This breaks patterns and the
systemic function as it relates to endurance/working the muscle to it's limit. There are always small tricks to better push yourself versus having groundhog day workouts. You gotta be an old head to catch the groundhog day reference...

Really want to try this "don't count sets, push to failure" as a finisher for smaller muscle! Could spice up my routine after a couple of weeks doing the same thing ;)

Really want to try this "don't count sets, push to failure" as a finisher for smaller muscle! Could spice up my routine after a couple of weeks doing the same thing ;)

Give it a go bro... shits gonna take you to the next level.... of pain lol, gains too.

Great reminder 44.
I set off into the AAS world not with the mindset that this shit will make me big by simply injecting gear, but the idea that this shit will enable me to train harder and more importantly RECOVER better. That mindset alone has motivated me to one hell of a cycle.
I started off prior to my first "real" cycle at 190lbs, 14% bf. I'm currently at around the same weight (185-190), but down to 10% bf. I think I accomplished my goal of a lean gain with a little test cyp, tons of protein and a shit load of gym time.
There's no replacement for hard work and consistency.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

you need to do some videos like ct fletcher 44 hahaha i would pump that shit in my ears good bump music tho not that shoo doop shit

you need to do some videos like ct fletcher 44 hahaha i would pump that shit in my ears good bump music tho not that shoo doop shit

Bro if I wasn't concerned about illegitimate war babies across the globe popping up I would give ol' CT a run for his money... I talk a hella good shit game. I used to give speeches when I was in to the platoon and those mf's were ready to kill everything including unicorns lol. My LT told me I could make his hair stand on end lol... funny shit.

Great reminder 44.
I set off into the AAS world not with the mindset that this shit will make me big by simply injecting gear, but the idea that this shit will enable me to train harder and more importantly RECOVER better. That mindset alone has motivated me to one hell of a cycle.
I started off prior to my first "real" cycle at 190lbs, 14% bf. I'm currently at around the same weight (185-190), but down to 10% bf. I think I accomplished my goal of a lean gain with a little test cyp, tons of protein and a shit load of gym time.
There's no replacement for hard work and consistency.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's the formula baby!

Top Bottom