napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many guys running tren or about to start this month?

your crazy mothafucka! i know you will run it right bro... im really looking forward to seeing how you do with it... have you ran tren with hgh yet?
I havnt no. Havnt got to use hgh at all yet. I reeeeeaaaaaalllllly want to though lol. I think I'm gonna order it from roids24 and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was just imagining a deca/EQ cycle. I may try one day but I'm scared shitless of deca dick again. If I do it'll be very low dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its all about HOW you run it brother... im cruising test, deca and primo right now... 125 test and deca and 200 primo along with gw-501516... this is it right now and its one of the best i've ran... deca is the shit at this dose...

I love and hate that feeling. Control it bud..

It's so annoying to control, I always have to be in my head when people or my girl say stupid shit and be like ok, this is the tren making you want to flip out, bite your tongue.

Bro all the research I've done on it seems like its a killer combo

Okay here's what I'll shoot for in late winter-spring

16 weeks
Test-300 ew week 1-8; increase to 500mg week 8-16
Primo- 500 ew 1-16
EQ-400 ew 1-16
Tren-200 ew starting week 8-16

Fuck I almost wanna add mast but that's already a big cycle for me lol

Should I kick it with an oral?

It's so annoying to control, I always have to be in my head when people or my girl say stupid shit and be like ok, this is the tren making you want to flip out, bite your tongue.

That's why I don't do tren when I'm not single [emoji21]
.... Anymore

That's why I don't do tren when I'm not single [emoji21]
.... Anymore

Hahah dude there was leftover bday cake from her bday from the weekend and she told me 2 days ago to eat some of it. So yesterday I had a small piece after work and then she gets home and is like you at all my birthday cake. I was like wtf, you told me to eat it and you're about to die.

Is there any age restriction to running HGH? I've heard various opinions on this. Should you wait till 40's?

its all about HOW you run it brother... im cruising test, deca and primo right now... 125 test and deca and 200 primo along with gw-501516... this is it right now and its one of the best i've ran... deca is the shit at this dose...

My first cycle of deca I jumped in at 700 test, 600 deca and lost sex drive for 8 months almost

Hahah dude there was leftover bday cake from her bday from the weekend and she told me 2 days ago to eat some of it. So yesterday I had a small piece after work and then she gets home and is like you at all my birthday cake. I was like wtf, you told me to eat it and you're about to die.

Lol! Meltdown

Lol! Oh man. The sugar coated version huh?

Maybe tren is not for you ? Anger is not a good side effect to have, be careful

Oh tren is for me.. I don't get any other side effect really other than aggression and sweating, and if I didn't I'd be pissed

Oh tren is for me.. I don't get any other side effect really other than aggression and sweating, and if I didn't I'd be pissed

Tren has no effect on my anger level whatsoever, but if it did i would opt for other compounds. I prefer feeling good and being in a great mood, i wouldn't want to be a dick on cycle, lol.

Tren has not effect on my anger level whatsoever, but if it did i would opt for other compounds. I prefer feeling good and being in a great mood, i wouldn't want to be a dick on cycle, lol.

Gotta take the good with the bad lol, I'm not a dick, I just have a lot less patience for things but it's not like I blow up all the time hahah. I'm good at controlling it

Top Bottom