napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Once a week pin

C

cbbram00

Does anyone here pin once a week during blast with longer esters?

Test C / E
Eq
Deca
Tren E / H

Does anyone just fill up that syringe and just blast once a week?

I know twice a week during a blast would be best for blood levels but I'm curious.

Right now I'm cruising with 200 Test Cyp and 100 Deca (therapeutic) and I'm only pinning once a week.

When my next blast comes up I'm curious for options because my glutes are definitely sensitive from my last blast.

Test C / E
Eq
Deca
Tren E / H

I know twice a week during a blast would be best for blood levels but I'm curious.

Right now I'm cruising with 200 Test Cyp and 100 Deca (therapeutic) and I'm only pinning once a week.

When my next blast comes up I'm curious for options because my glutes are definitely sensitive from my last blast.

Man I tried it x2, x3,x1. Could never tell the difference with those long chains. Drb loads everything at once...test/deca/eq/primo...and did I say deca? All in one shot once per week. It is your choice.

Test C / E
Eq
Deca
Tren E / H

You probably could if you wanted, but most of the time oil volume is going to be an issue if you have 3cc syringes.

On blast I typically pin long esters at least twice, if not 3 times per week because of the amount of oil involved with high doses of 2 or 3 compounds

Just add other injection sites to your rotation

Unless you use a turkey baster, you might have trouble getting it all in at one shot lol.

You probably could if you wanted, but most of the time oil volume is going to be an issue if you have 3cc syringes.

On blast I typically pin long esters at least twice, if not 3 times per week because of the amount of oil involved with high doses of 2 or 3 compounds

Just add other injection sites to your rotation
I get what you guys are saying about the volume of oil now.... especially if using 2 or more compunds....

i would stick with twice a week with that amount brother... if your just on trt with an extremely low volume, then yes... that's what im doing with deca right now...

Twice to three times weekly mainly to keep those blood plasma levels stabilized. When you are just pinning once a week your going to have a big swing in plasma increase and that can lead to maybe one day of heightened BP. It's best to split it up twice or three times a week to keep blood levels close to normalized as the can be

Twice to three times weekly mainly to keep those blood plasma levels stabilized. When you are just pinning once a week your going to have a big swing in plasma increase and that can lead to maybe one day of heightened BP. It's best to split it up twice or three times a week to keep blood levels close to normalized as the can be

yes exactly! well said!

Test C / E
Eq
Deca
Tren E / H

Maybe to avoid confusion ,let me go over this again. I personally keep my volumes at or under 5cc. But here is the deal..it depends upon what concentration your gears are.
So if I am going to to 400/400 test deca and my gear is 200/200, then I do 200/200 x 2. If I am doing 200/200 deca test then I would pull the 2mls and do it once per week.
Now if you throw eq into the mix then you need about 800mg.The eq changes your story. My eq is 300. So now we want to do 400/400 test /deca and 800mg eq. That is 6.5 cc total. I have done that all at once, and have noticed no difference. These are long chains bro...they are all good for more than a week. But it would also make sense to do 200deca/200test/300-400eq at two times per week. I would say the single biggest factor for you in making your decision would be...how are you with pins? They don't bother you at all? Then go twice per week. OR will shooting a volume of 6.5 cc get to you mentally? Then don't do it.
So I am trying to say that you should do whatever sits the best with you. If you would love to shoot less volumes and enjoy pins then do it 3 times per week. It is our mental barriers that we have to appease. I say that because my money would be on the fact that you will not notice the difference physically. I have seen my dad do 10mls so many times that it makes your head swim, and then reload another 5mls.
So settle on something that makes you happy. I am just trying to make the whole thing a joy rather than a worry. Cool?

I load a bunch. Usually 3 compounds in a syringe and pin 2 to 3 times a week. 2 min for me

Maybe to avoid confusion ,let me go over this again. I personally keep my volumes at or under 5cc. But here is the deal..it depends upon what concentration your gears are.
So if I am going to to 400/400 test deca and my gear is 200/200, then I do 200/200 x 2. If I am doing 200/200 deca test then I would pull the 2mls and do it once per week.
Now if you throw eq into the mix then you need about 800mg.The eq changes your story. My eq is 300. So now we want to do 400/400 test /deca and 800mg eq. That is 6.5 cc total. I have done that all at once, and have noticed no difference. These are long chains bro...they are all good for more than a week. But it would also make sense to do 200deca/200test/300-400eq at two times per week. I would say the single biggest factor for you in making your decision would be...how are you with pins? They don't bother you at all? Then go twice per week. OR will shooting a volume of 6.5 cc get to you mentally? Then don't do it.
So I am trying to say that you should do whatever sits the best with you. If you would love to shoot less volumes and enjoy pins then do it 3 times per week. It is our mental barriers that we have to appease. I say that because my money would be on the fact that you will not notice the difference physically. I have seen my dad do 10mls so many times that it makes your head swim, and then reload another 5mls.
So settle on something that makes you happy. I am just trying to make the whole thing a joy rather than a worry. Cool?
Cool!........

I insist on more frequent injeftions. I've put it all through hormone trackers but idk what really difference it truly makes. It's more of a personal lrefference. I like the feeling after injecting and the next day after.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is the absolute truth. Especially with certain compounds like Tren that you want to keep as stable as possible in the bloodstream

JrB, how are you ? This is Wrecker from EVO. .....nice to see another familiar face bro . Hope this rain isn't giving you hell like it is on my end !

JrB, how are you ? This is Wrecker from EVO. .....nice to see another familiar face bro . Hope this rain isn't giving you hell like it is on my end !
Aha dude its raining cats and dogs and I of course left all the windows down in my fucking truck. Soaked all the way through all the seats.

I was going ask.. When you texted that picture and said fuck it. Bet your like.. Shit. Should have just rolled em up.. Lol!
Aha ya dude. Now that I gotta go to work I'm sitting here like hmmmmmm if I could do things again....

Hate to hear that TX, .....I've done it again time or 3 ......as for the once a week pin on long esters, I have a hard time waiting a week, twice a week for me with the dose split. ....unless it's Ace. I like the feeling the next day (s) plus I'm a Sust guy , Tren-aholic. ......keep them levels as streamlined as possible. My dilemma is to complete PCT . Temptation is killing me.......but my body is saying Ahhhhhh.....

Top Bottom