napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Walking the thin line of Insanity and Genius: My experiences with the NY's.

44YOGearHead

I'd like to thank everyone who somehow manages to think my antics and rants are somewhat worthwhile. It's always a good thing to have your insanity recognized as something other than what it is lol. Here's the thing... insanity and genius are often two edges of the same blade, the key is to balance oneself upon the tip of said blade maintaining a balance of the two. Insanity and Genius the two things most often confused parallels a person can walk. When I first 'met' NY we clicked and yet we maintained a stealth between ourselves as often two personalities on this type of forum might maintain. Trust is paramount and it's something I'm proud to say we have established firmly. The word stealth no longer exists between us. You're my boy Blue! I can honestly say that the man is my best friend, not just on this forum, but in all aspects of the word friend and I'm proud to say that. I've got some bro's on this mother fucker, but this guy here... he's my ace boon coon and homie.
Ms. NY, well... she's like my step sister... except she's got that look that pisses you off your technically family lol. She's smart as fuck, fiesty and well... still your damn sister lol. Seriously she's an angel, feisty as shit I can tell, but seriously a sweetheart. I'd gladly punch you in the mouth behind her if needed. Point is the NY's are two of the best folks anyone could ever have the pleasure of knowing and to know them as I do is seriously an irrefutable blessing as far as meeting like minded, good hearted and sincere people. If any of you manage to get as close to them as me, I'll probably have to break out one of my sticks and dust off the sights and strain these old eyes to perfect my trigger squeeze. I've got one that a mere 2.8 pounds of pressure will ventilate a thought from a good 575m out easily. Seriously though, there is a reason why they are held in such high regard around here.
Back to the Insanity/Genius... two words couldn't be more accurate to describe NY. The dude loves to use his grey matter too much. We're fortunate for it and yet often his strides go unappreciated by the masses of minions who seem to graze in the pastures of everyday life. If you've read my writings before you know I feel that the majority of people conduct themselves like cattle. Content and influenced by mere gestures/acts. You can lead to them to greener fields, or to the slaughter house without them giving much thought. For the world of wolves, they are easy prey. Many here on this forum can attest to the blindness of the noob. Tell them water is blue, therefore it's the sky and I'll be damned if they aren't doing a breaststroke trying to reach the sun. The Icarus effect. Give them a taste of enhancement and they deduct that they can reach the sun. Only as they learn, if they allow their minds to be open, can the truly learn how to soar as high as genetics intended... Valhalla. Think of NY as a modern day Daedalus who has crafted us the means to ascend higher than ever. Valhalla came, it went, it makes it's presence known on occasion and has provided man the ability to walk amongst the clouds. Those of us with blood type V know the glory of flight and respect the gift enough to know that the same sun that fell Icarus is just beyond our grasp. Genius and Insanity... the driving force behind the mind of NY. Ask yourselves this, is the sun truly out of reach? Or do the NY's have a means to reach heights never before seen? Look over the horizon Vikings... we are approaching the apogee of Viking glory.

View attachment 4022

Bro, your talented. Well written and great words about your friends. I appreciate that. Friendship and trust are a great combination. Some day down the road I want to have Viking blood running through by veins, at my age time isn't on my side, but either way I appreciate them and what they mean to this forum.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I enjoy your posts. People who know me personally say I have no filter and say what I'm thinking to anyone. I think you far surpass me and it's fuckin hilarious. A lot of the people you put in check are in need of it too

Bro, your talented. Well written and great words about your friends. I appreciate that. Friendship and trust are a great combination. Some day down the road I want to have Viking blood running through by veins, at my age time isn't on my side, but either way I appreciate them and what they mean to this forum.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I enjoy your posts. People who know me personally say I have no filter and say what I'm thinking to anyone. I think you far surpass me and it's fuckin hilarious. A lot of the people you put in check are in need of it too

I appreciate the kind words and believe it, or not I have toned it down just a bit in order to not catch cramps in my neck from shaking my head in dismay at some of the shit we read here on this forum at times (oral only cycles, cycles without a test base, DNP, Slin usage w/out knowing how to use it, running GH for less than a year and my favorite 'I'm 15% bf' no matter if my pic looks like 30%). The reality of forums is that it affords persons the opportunity to be something/someone else and I just try to keep shit real. I'm not perfect, after all I am self proclaimed "Dumb AF". I think that alone is why some folks tend to think I'm an okay guy... if you don't well too bad go fuck yourself- majority rules.
There are a handful of guys/vets on here that stand out not necessarily because of their physiques, but because of who and what they are- genuine and the NY's fit the bill. Anybody I fuck with on a personal level knows who they are and it's a short list, but I tend to value certain persona's. It's just the way the Anadrol crumbles.

Well put 44. Im lucky to call him a friend too. Although not s close to him as you are. Once upon a time we were all going to meet in Orlando to party. Never materialized unfortunately tho.

^ for the record... you didn't have to mention my being all emo. Big Black to your Rob all day brahdah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I love this shit! Reminds me of the relationship I have with my homies. 44 you are a very talented writer, absolutely loved reading that shit. Relationships like NY and yours are a rare entity this days. May your bromance last forever!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hahaha I love this shit! Reminds me of the relationship I have with my homies. 44 you are a very talented writer, absolutely loved reading that shit. Relationships like NY and yours are a rare entity this days. May your bromance last forever!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bro if we split I'm taking half and alimony.

At this point I am 100% convinced Valhalla is coming back, at least for a short period. There is no way it ain't happening

Last edited:
Believe that we want people that haven't experienced it to have the chance. All decisions have to be calculated and weighed.

Only a few on earth know exactly what's up but we're doing what we can. If it happen happens awesome, if not, that's OK too. I just wish more of the science leaps I've made could be more available.

But when a carrier costs right under $18,000 to make.. Yea...

I understand...except one part....paying that much for just a carrier holy shit just use MCT lol.

MCT great for sure. Hell that fatty acids profile can be improved dramatically fairly cost effectively.

But I have a problem. I'm not putting a borla exhaust on my Mazda. I'm rebuilding the Enzo or nothing.

Cant help it

Believe in the unbelievable.

Thanks for the reply, you make some good points there.

Top Bottom