napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderator Additions... Vote here!

NY and TX terror have my vote for sure. Lots of standup guys here but those two have been helping me personally since day one. They would make great additions

1)robo
2)jake
3)jm

i think post count does matter,especially for a new forum trying to grow. nothing attracts members more then activity and a mod that doesnt post and isnt out in the trenches helping people much is a waste,even with all the knowledge in the world, if he isnt sharing it with members ... what good is it? .Got to be the right balance of knowledge and activity though.. one without the other isnt mod material.. cant have mods giving out harmful advice either lol

You have that exactly right brother. Post count does matter, it's iust not not the tell tale sign of a moderator by any means. It's like you said, a balance of activity, know.edge, and offering the help and advice indicative of what a moderator would do.

All of the choices mentioned so far are all very active and very worthy, so it will be a tough choice no matter how you look at it. All of them are very solid choices too I might add. Some have strengths in one are more than others, but that's what it's all about. Creating a very diverse mod team that can compliment each other and give the members everything they need for our awesome home here

Ill tell you one thing. I cant believe how fast this forum has grown. And i really have yet to see any class clowns. Everyone here is very cool. The way it should be!

I like the idea of jake, NY, and Jm.
I have learned from all of them and enjoyed talking to each over the last few months. Jakes experience isn't something to miss. I don't think there's a single post I haven't read.
NY has only been here a short while but from what I hear was elsewhere and has a great reputation.
JM has been here since the start already and gives solid advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel a moderator should be someone who has an extensive knowledge in aas and not just 2 or 3 compounds. One who follows safety practices and does not run ridiculous amounts of gear for ridiculous amounts of time. One who can bite thier tongue if offended. One who contributes as well as learns. I don't think no one should nominate their self. Or nominate thier buddy nor should they not (not) nominate someone who is not thier buddy. One who can regulate and keep the peace. ..I remember a bible story of when the apostle John and his brother were arguing amongst themselves as who was the greatest and who should be at the Lord's right hand when he established his kingdom. Jesus overheard and said whomever shall be the greatest must be the least. A great leader is a servant one who serves all. Think about that...a mod is a role model. A representative. Nominate one who can represent this forum and will serve this forum and it's members and help in bringing it to the next level.

JM has always been a standup guy with no bullshit and he has been here since the beginning. I would like to nominate him.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Tbh. What means more to me than your nomination for me, is being called a stand up guy. I really appreciate that Sir.

Tbh. What means more to me than your nomination for me, is being called a stand up guy. I really appreciate that Sir.
Its the truth bro. Since the beginning you have been giving respectable advise along with helping new guys. You got my vote all the way bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

all are great choices and solid upstanding men around here. I am glad I don't have to pick. I have truly learned so much from all of you guys. It is incredible to be a part of this.

Once I get my computer is be interested. Can't do it from tapatalk I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom