napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo legitimacy

The whole thing about fake primo is this. Raws for primo are super exspensive. For obvious reasons. So lets consider this. Ballpark price on primo raws. The good companies is about $300 for 10g. At 200mg dosage per vial. On 10g you get 50ml. Thats 5 vials. Thats nothing. For boldenone undeclynate. Which is the MOST common product used to offer fake primo is about $150 for 50g That will make 250ml or 25 vials. So, if you are a shady dirtbag piece of shit. What wouls you do? Make 5 real vials and make $600 or make 25 fake ones and make $3000? THIS. Is why right now i dont offer it because the out lay of money for 100g of true high quality primo raws is about $3000. Cant justify that yet.

PHURIOUS

I like it man.. At least you're keeping it real.

Im ready whenever you are my friend

PHURIOUS

Yeah it is 300$ for 10 grams and halo is twice that. Why not try putting out a few hundred vials of 100mg/ml. I bet it would sell out. I know when I make 400mg/ml just for myself to go 20 weeks it is expensive, but I would bet you could move it!

Yeah it is 300$ for 10 grams and halo is twice that. Why not try putting out a few hundred vials of 100mg/ml. I bet it would sell out. I know when I make 400mg/ml just for myself to go 20 weeks it is expensive, but I would bet you could move it!

I will. I am adding some new products this month. So maybe early next year

PHURIOUS

In my opin I think that what you have here D is a perfect cycle for some extra muscle and some extra cuts. You will add reps and sets for sure....bust a hard ass workout and then say...hey how about some sprints, or jump rope too. Awesome cycle there my friend. I have done the eq,primo,sus gw cycle and I had a kick in the ass while on it.

absolutely brother... i basically run that same type of cycle every time =)

let drb know that my next cycle looks like this...

test cyp 200 -250
primo - 800
npp 75 mg eod
mast e 800
gw
s4
tbol/winstrol

im sure he will like that one!

test cyp 200 -250
primo - 800
npp 75 mg eod
mast e 800
gw
s4
tbol/winstrol

gah lee dude that is a MEAN set up. gonna get shredded to the BONE

test cyp 200 -250
primo - 800
npp 75 mg eod
mast e 800
gw
s4
tbol/winstrol

That looks badass Dylan! Mast and Primo with NPP sounds pretty sick!

Top Bottom