napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test booster?

Niki6pak

After running LDG standalone, would it be helpful or necessary to add an OTC test booster to a mini pct as described in other posts? Sorry if this a totally stupid question....

After running LDG standalone, would it be helpful or necessary to add an OTC test booster to a mini pct as described in other posts? Sorry if this a totally stupid question....

Yes brother, you can absolutely add an OTC test booster to your mini PCT if you'd like. Just don't waste your money on anything high priced. Generally we recommend DAA because it's cheap and effective

alot of guys think its worthless.Ive used it and ive felt it helps my pct. i like using a natural test booster to go along with the drugs

Guys, I have some DAA that is unopened from a few years ago, obviously "expired", but is it still good? Hmm I may use it during my cruise.

Guys, I have some DAA that is unopened from a few years ago, obviously "expired", but is it still good? Hmm I may use it during my cruise.
I don't see why it would hurt. It might be less potent but should be fine. Most of that stuff is good for a really long time

I will use a test booster when i feel its necessary. Helps with Libido when your trying tog et things dialed in like going from blast to cruise.

I can not speak about DAA except to present this particular study for discussion.

Conclusions

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.

http://www.jissn.com/content/12/1/15

I can not speak about DAA except to present this particular study for discussion.

Conclusions

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.

you really cant take this study serious if its not a .EDU or .GOV site as we do not know what their agenda or what their intentions are behind submitting this study, and there would be multiple studies that would state the exact difference or opposite. But it was an interesting read none the less

Conclusions

Just another example if why most "studies" are worthless. For this study you can find probably 10 saying the opposite.

For most that's run DAA, it's pretty obvious that it works for boosting testosterone levels

The last part was interesting that it said more tests should be done with 6 gram doses because it did show other studies with a better response.
Many supplements do not have high enough doses.
Which is why I use bulk supplements or monterey spice co. for a lot of my herbs.
I am a student of western herbal medicine so I need to not only get fresh potent herbs but also I need at least 1/4 pound to relly experiment.
Most teas require brewing 1 ounce to every pint.
To make caps and stuff rom extracts requires a lot of the whole herb or powders.

To read studies takes an eye for detail.
THe conclusions are important but the details of the study can show ways to use a compound even if the results claim a negative or neutral response.
As you say, the company that runs the test can say this or that but the devil is in the details of the lab work.

Top Bottom