napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gyno with SARMS?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Hey everyone! I hope all the gains are coming along great. As some of you know, I'm going to be starting a SARMS super stack run. I was curious about gyno being a problem with LGD-4033. I feel I naturally store some fat in my chest when not cutting hard. I jut wanted to get opinions from my AR Meathead family!!!
Thanks!

Hey everyone! I hope all the gains are coming along great. As some of you know, I'm going to be starting a SARMS super stack run. I was curious about gyno being a problem with LGD-4033. I feel I naturally store some fat in my chest when not cutting hard. I jut wanted to get opinions from my AR Meathead family!!!
Thanks!
Gyno or any estrogen related sides are extremely uncommon with sarms. I have gyno from puberty and I've ran several sarms cycles and have had no problems what so ever. If you are really worried about it you can run a low dose aromasin with them. Be a good opportunity to try out the new pure essence aromasin.

I'm the same way. I guess puberty did me no good lol But yeah, that would be good to keep it in check. Maybe Dylan might have some input on it when he gets a chance.

Gyno or any estrogen related sides are extremely uncommon with sarms. I have gyno from puberty and I've ran several sarms cycles and have had no problems what so ever. If you are really worried about it you can run a low dose aromasin with them. Be a good opportunity to try out the new pure essence aromasin.

^^^this. I personally run a low dose of aromasin myself.

I do it EOD.. But I tend to be a little more gyno prone then most. You will feel if you need to make an adjustment because your joints will start to ache. I usually feel it in my hands or knees- then I back off a little, and lower my dose.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll start out m-w-f at 12.5mg and adjust it as needed. I feel I'm gyno prone more than some so I'd rather take the safe route. ;)

I do it EOD.. But I tend to be a little more gyno prone then most. You will feel if you need to make an adjustment because your joints will start to ache. I usually feel it in my hands or knees- then I back off a little, and lower my dose.

Do they ache because the lack of Estrogen thus being that you are over dosing it?

funny you say knees hurting since I have taken aromasin in my pct my knees have felt a little pain. hmmm i am eod 12.5

Thanks!

I do not think you get many sides from any of them.

Should not be an issue. Especially if you are truly natural. There should be no flare up or anything. Aromasin wouldn't hurt and if anything it would just assist you in you're goal to loose weight. Keeps bloat down a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks!

very very uncommon but it has been reported .very simple answer

Thanks!
Gyno, puffy nipples, etc is extremely rare with sarms use....even for those that are estrogen sensitive. I can count on one hand over the years the number of people that have ever had a,problem. I think it's a great idea to have an AI on hand, and if you'd like to run a low dose of aromasin fir precautions, that is fine...but I don't see it as necessary. I think 12.5mg EOD aromasin is too high fir this purpose. 6.25mg EOD is what I would do if you choose to run one

SARMS should not aromatize so there should be no gyno issues. if you are super concerned, i would do what rick suggested and run 6.25, otherwise you should be fine.

if you have residual gyno from puberty then that may be another issue.

just have on hand. always have something on hand and you will be fine

Glandular gyno I I wouldn't worry about. But fat accumulation could be helped with a little GW. Are you stacking other stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom