napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Left nipple

CK55

For the last couple of days evey time my left nipple is getting erect it hurts a little bit like its on fire, but its only the left.... I tried to feel and touch it no sign of gyno I am using 12.5mg of aromasin from sarmsx eod? Any idea what it could be

I wouldn't necessarily panic. Keep an eye out for increased irritation and any lump formation.

What are your stats?

On 300 mg a week I think you are taking too much aromasin. Try every 3-4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same thing happen on my first cycle even when my estrogen was about 15. It was sensitive especially with a shirt on. How many weeks into the cycle are you? May want to get bloodwork to check your estrogen. That sarmsx ai is strong, however mid cycle blood work is always good practice.

Just watch it bro, but don't panic. A lot of guys will see and create problems on that first cycle that aren't even there from worrying too much

i highly doubt its anything estrogen related... sometimes excessive sweating or drying out in that area can cause it... even if you shave your chest and pec area, that can cause it.. that happens to me often and by now i figured out what it was because i used to think it was estrogen related when it was not...

Top Bottom