napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

left evolutionary for adrenaline

izra88

Just like a lot of other guys I just jumped ship from evolutionary. Tired of all the b.s. that was going on. This forum looks a lot better and I'm glad to be apart of it. So hello and thanks.

Welcome aboard! With all of the members flooding in from EVo, it reminds me of the footage I seen of the muslims fleeing into europe! Evo must be imploding.

Just like a lot of other guys I just jumped ship from evolutionary. Tired of all the b.s. that was going on. This forum looks a lot better and I'm glad to be apart of it. So hello and thanks.
That seems to be a recurring theme lately with members leaving Evo tired of their bullcrap.

We are more than happy to have you here as you won't find any of that. Only the best info, sources, and advice!

Welcome to the family, and if you need anything just let me know!

Welcome to AR, bro. You can hit anyone up here anytime you need help with anything. The folks here have so much knowledge to share.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

With the effort were putting into the rush..there will not a place like this in the world!
I'm just glad I was able to be a part of it at the beginning... It's gonna explode! The sponsors and members have already tripled since I've been here.

Welcome brother , im glad you made the move getting out of that toxic environment

Welcome brother , im glad you made the move getting out of that toxic environment
Yeah I agree... I was there for a couple weeks. I initially went there because of all the useful articles and information I found online @ Evo. But it didn't take me long to smell a rat... I pride myself for being able to sniff out bullshit... Lol

Banned within three post, for pointing out that pushing N2BM products over pharma grade products with proven track records is irresponsible. Any real open source board a eye wouldn't of been batted at that comment as its simply common sense. Any critism of SARMS1 and N2BM is meet with swift life times bans with no explanation. Evo will eventually die off as more and more of the old timers leave. From what I understand the active base is already in decline.

Banned within three post, for pointing out that pushing N2BM products over pharma grade products with proven track records is irresponsible. Any real open source board a eye wouldn't of been batted at that comment as its simply common sense. Any critism of SARMS1 and N2BM is meet with swift life times bans with no explanation. Evo will eventually die off as more and more of the old timers leave. From what I understand the active base is already in decline.

exactly... they threaten some they will publicize their ip address and also threaten that if you don't leave good feedback on their crock of shit products that you will be banned etc... OOOHHHH please don't punish us like that... fuck, they are doing everyone a HUGE favor by doing that... we are just getting more and more really great people over here that were mistreated there and a lot of other places... the fact is, most forums, even though not nearly as bad as evo, are very unaccepting and treat people like dog shit... all the people that come here finally feel comfortable posting knowing they won't ever get flamed here whatsoever and can ask whatever they want... that's what its all about... i want EVERYONE to feel comfort to post and also know they are part of a family here...

welcome home brother... its great to have you here... you will quickly find that you will never find another forum in existence like it is here... i am very happy you found your way over... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know

Yeah I agree... I was there for a couple weeks. I initially went there because of all the useful articles and information I found online @ Evo. But it didn't take me long to smell a rat... I pride myself for being able to sniff out bullshit... Lol

you can get just as much useful information here.That place would bring nothing but harm to you in the long run.They even lie to you about stuff you inject into your own body, trying to make a buck. Very very bad there

Top Bottom