napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean muscle mass and body fat loss

pestoros

Hi Dylan

I've been watching a lot of your informative videos and id like help please. I have been misguided on how to use steroids.I have been on winstrol before and tbol both separately because that's what i was told to do. So i need help with a cycle.

I'm an athlete i play a lot of Football(soccer) especially club and its tough being weak and small. Im 5ft 7in tall,i weigh 75kg,i am 22 years old ,my body fat is 13-15%.My goal is more lean muscle and less body fat. I want speed and power as well.

I wanted to go on Tbol and CLA's because winstrol is a bit too strong for my body to handle.I,m also not fond of Injectables .I was hoping for a 6-8 week cycle. Im eating well ,3-5 times a day. I also train twice a day.

Please give me advice it would be much appreciated.

Think SARMS at 22 bud. Leave gear for later in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you've lost it bro... 22 years old and already ran two cycles.. guess what? your going to ruin your life... you have no clue what your doing and you think steroids are the answer... your WAY too young...

The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

also, you dont want to do injectables and want to run oral only? the DUMBEST ass thing anyone can do, so your aware... also, if winstrol is too strong for you then what do you think tbol is going to be like? its stronger than winstrol is... you dont know what your doing and your going to wreck your life! not an exaggeration, a fact... you need to get bloodwork first and foremost and let me know all the problems you have likely already created... running oral only cycles will leave you a complete mess... watch my video on it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=56s

Hi Dylan

I've been watching a lot of your informative videos and id like help please. I have been misguided on how to use steroids.I have been on winstrol before and tbol both separately because that's what i was told to do. So i need help with a cycle.

I'm an athlete i play a lot of Football(soccer) especially club and its tough being weak and small. Im 5ft 7in tall,i weigh 75kg,i am 22 years old ,my body fat is 13-15%.My goal is more lean muscle and less body fat. I want speed and power as well.

I wanted to go on Tbol and CLA's because winstrol is a bit too strong for my body to handle.I,m also not fond of Injectables .I was hoping for a 6-8 week cycle. Im eating well ,3-5 times a day. I also train twice a day.

Please give me advice it would be much appreciated.

its tough being weak and small. well start eating and lifting more.

not fond of injectables. well steroids aren't for you then. every single cycle will involve at least one injectable, aka TEST.

you are too young to be using steroids right now bro. you have probably jacked your natural test production up by using orals before.

SARMS can be a good option for you, provided you have a good diet and training regimen.

Top Bottom