napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean muscle assistance...

Fun1surfer

I need some assistance please. A little history about me . I am 61 and have been lifting most of my life and still do 4-5 days a week. Walk 4 miles 3-4 mornings a week and surf as well during the summer. I do not look my age...most think I am in my late 40s. I have done quite a few cycles in my time... more then I would care to think about. Anyway I am have a a function I would like to train for and looking to put on some lean muscle and would like to use SARMs to help me get there. Right now I am weighting around 185 and about 19% bf. I keep a pretty clean diet for the most part. I am big on daily liver support and other vitamins.

I would like to stack lgd4033 and mk677...and I am wondering what your thoughts might be.

Thank you in advance

I need some assistance please. A little history about me . I am 61 and have been lifting most of my life and still do 4-5 days a week. Walk 4 miles 3-4 mornings a week and surf as well during the summer. I do not look my age...most think I am in my late 40s. I have done quite a few cycles in my time... more then I would care to think about. Anyway I am have a a function I would like to train for and looking to put on some lean muscle and would like to use SARMs to help me get there. Right now I am weighting around 185 and about 19% bf. I keep a pretty clean diet for the most part. I am big on daily liver support and other vitamins.

I would like to stack lgd4033 and mk677...and I am wondering what your thoughts might be.

Thank you in advance

those are two good choices but if your after lean muscle, this is what i would run... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you in advance

I think what Dylan laid out for you is a great stack for lean muscle gains, and I also support that.

Here is another alternative cycle for you that will also be a great option

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you all for the input!!! I workout I. The evenings after work. Will dosing gw keep me up?

Not at all brother.Good luck. I have several years on you and the GW has let me run more 40 yard sprints. Also has my cholesterol way down

Thank you all for the input!!! I workout I. The evenings after work. Will dosing gw keep me up?
Absolutely not. GW contains no stimulants or anything like that. In rare cases some say it has made them have trouble sleeping if it's dosed too late, but it is supposed to be dosed 30 minutes before your workout anyways

I have been looking at the stacks and I don't think I want to do all that. If there were 2 you would like to stack for a leaner look what would they be? I like the mk677 for the growth hormone so what would be the other?

I have been looking at the stacks and I don't think I want to do all that. If there were 2 you would like to stack for a leaner look what would they be? I like the mk677 for the growth hormone so what would be the other?

for your age and only 2? Then GW, Mk677...ostarine?

It makes it pretty hard to condense things down to only 2 since they all give such different benefits to add, but definitely GW for sure and I would use MK2866 myself over MK677 if I had to choose something for 12 weeks simply because mk2866 will work faster and give more pronounced effects in 12 weeks. Preferably run the 3, because you can use the extra growth hormone at your age

MK677 is meant to be ran longer periods of time of 6 months or more to get the best effect, so please keep that in mind

Hey thank you both!!! I will do my due diligence and let you know...first impression it looks like I can't get away with 2.

Now I know most of what I see is in liquid form...do they also come in pill form. And yes I know the advantage to liquid as opposed to pills lol. Just courious

Hey thank you both!!! I will do my due diligence and let you know...first impression it looks like I can't get away with 2.

Now I know most of what I see is in liquid form...do they also come in pill form. And yes I know the advantage to liquid as opposed to pills lol. Just courious

Brother I don't know why you just don't use a stack. When you start feeling like 51 instead of 61 you will pissed at yourself for the hesitancy. Go for it brother! The liquid is just a more accurate way to dose these things. Capping with sarms plus filler can often be non homogeneous, so sarmx makes sure that your dose is perfect.

yes a lot of caps and pills are loaded with prohormones and other bullshit that can get you in real trouble

if you already know the answer to this then why ask? we've covered it a million times... there is no such thing as a capsule form so if your intent on learning the hard way, then i guess go for it but that would be a shame...

Sarms aren't supposed to be sold or delivered in capsule form. companies selling it in that fashion are generally filling those capsules with Prohormones instead of sarms, so you don't even get what is advertised.

Top Bottom