napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LDG + S4 (w/ M1 MK) stack log.

Day 68:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 – 25mg @ 5:45am, 25mg @ 11:00, 25mg @ 13:00
M1 MK – 3caps @ 6:30am, 2cap @ 17:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Weight - 81.3kg (179.2lbs)

I've decided to ditch the Proviron for now as I've got another blood test at the doctors next Wednesday and I want to hide any levels that the endocrinologist needs to see. I'll be upping my S4 dose to 100mg per day for the final week of the cycle. Looking at cutting the cycle a little short to coincide with the blood work.

As for training I'm ramping up the cardio now that I'm in a calorie deficit. Looking at getting under 80kg before Sept 6th (ARUBA BABY). Should be no problem as I don't struggle with cuts. I've given up on the sarms giving me any strength increase as I'm still seeing virtually zero. I am feeling and looking more shredded as the days go by but that is mainly because my diet.

Once the cycle is complete I'll write a comprehensive review on my thoughts and feelings. Also I'll update on what the endocrinologist has to say regarding my low test levels.

Day 71:

LDG – 10mg @ 5:45am
S4 – 50mg @ 5:45am, 50mg @ 12:00
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30

Nearing the end of the cycle with only 2 days to go until I finish my last dose of S4. I’ll take three days off, have bloodwork done and then begin my PCT. I’ll list what I’m planning for PCT in a few days, I feel like I need something more comprehensive than just a mini-pct of test booster, MK2866 and GW. My test levels were already low pre-cycle and with the way I’ve been feeling lately they make have dropped even further. I’m ready for the cycle to end now as I’m really not feeling that great, constantly tired and zero motivation to do the most nominal of tasks.

I discontinued the Proviron for now as I’m having bloods done next Wednesday and I want to give the Dr clear picture as possible. Chances are I’ll be prescribed TRT but in the form of a gel. If this is the case then I plan on asking for advice regarding self-administration of testosterone via injections rather than the prescribed gel. I’m starting to think that daily injections at a lower dose would be more beneficial to me, as the dose is a lot lower I could administer the injections IM via an insulin needle. This way I could keep my levels much more stable. 1/3 cc per day is viable via insulin needle.

Any thoughts on this proposed method are welcome.

i dont like every day injections on trt whatsoever however i definitely like self administering over the gel, absolutely... test cyp twice a week is all you need to go with... the severity of your low test would determine the dose but generally, 100-150 is more than adequate per week..

also, on a sarms stack, you would not want mk2866 in your pct either... if you feel you need more, add clomid in there but if you are going to trt, it would not be necessary

PCT

Day 1:

Clomid: 50mg @ 12pm
Nolva: 40mg @ 12pm
M1 MK – 3caps @ 5:30am, 2cap @ 14:00am, 2caps @ 19:30
Iron Labs PCT Xtreme - 2caps @ 12pm
GW501516: 20mg @ 12pm

First day of PCT. Had bloods done at the Dr this morning so I should receive the results in around two weeks. I really feel like I need a comprehensive PCT protocol hence the dosing of both Clomid AND Nolva. Once this 4 week PCT is over and I've had the blood work results back I'll have a much better idea about what I'm going to do moving forward with the possibility of TRT. Me and the wife are planning on trying for a baby towards the end of the year so I'm not sure going onto TRT is the smartest thing. I'd much rather try for a baby, successfully hopefully then re-evaluate next year and look into the move to TRT.

As for the sarms stack, in short, I was not overly impressed. I'll hopefully get a full review about the experience up in the next few days. Aruba cut has been going well and I'm almost down to my goal weight of 80kg. What are peoples thoughts on travelling with the above PCT meds?

should be fine travelling with them although they can do whatever they want at an airport...me, personally, i never think its a good idea to take anything with even a small possibility...

PCT

Day 5

Clomid: 50mg @ 7am
Nolva: 40mg @ 7am
GW501516: 20mg @ 7am
M1 MK: 3caps @ 7am, 2caps @ 14:00, 2caps @ 19:00
Iron Labs PCT Xtreme: 2caps @ 7am

ARRIVED IN ARUBA! Managed to get my PCT meds in no problems. Went for a run this morning nice and early before the 33 degree sun came up. Cardio is feeling good and can tell the effect of the GW. It almost gives you the feeling that you don’t have to breath hard. I’m still feeling lean and came here at around 80kg. If anything the Clomid and Nolva are making me feel leaner.

I’m here for two weeks so won’t find out the results of my recent blood work until I return home.

You got no strength off of 100 mg of S4??!!! Man when I bumped it up to 55 from 50 the next week instead of adding a rep or two each week from sarms, I had major increase more than normal just off of 5mg.

You got no strength off of 100 mg of S4??!!! Man when I bumped it up to 55 from 50 the next week instead of adding a rep or two each week from sarms, I had major increase more than normal just off of 5mg.

Didn’t really feel any strength increase throughout the cycle.

i'm running 50mg S4 atm quite early into it and already had considerable strength increases pretty much across the board . If my right forearm wasn't f$%ked my bench would be awesome.

Yeah I was expecting some strength increase to be honest after all the reviews I’d read. Everyone is different I suppose.

theres always a few people that just seem to be non responders to certain things... steroids, sarms, peptides etc... its not common but its not the first time ive seen it... ive seen people say they never get a thing on equipoise for example... ive even seen some say it with anadrol... there's no rhyme or reason...

PCT

Day 21

Clomid: 25mg @ 7am
Nolva: 20mg @ 7am

Sorry the updates haven't been as regular lately, I've recently arrived back in the UK. I haven't received my post cycle blood work results yet but I'm planning on calling the Dr's office tomorrow to check. I'll post the results as soon as I know.

Now that I've had time to reflect on the sarms cycle as a whole, I must say I was disappointed. Esarms aren't cheap and I don't feel I achieved anything on cycle that I couldn't have without the sarms. I think my low testosterone levels may have contributed to this as esarms seems to be the most reliable source so I'd like to think the quality was there. If I were to re-do the cycle again then I would look into a test base for sure. As for esarms, there communication was really good and delivery was as they predicted.

Overall I don't think sarms are good value for your money. Yes, they're easier to administer (no pinning) and softer on side-effects but there isn't really enough research to know the long term effects. If I was to do another cycle then I'd take the plunge and run test only, if you're in a position to do PED's then you may as well do it right.

PCT

Day 21

Sorry the updates haven't been as regular lately, I've recently arrived back in the UK. I haven't received my post cycle blood work results yet but I'm planning on calling the Dr's office tomorrow to check. I'll post the results as soon as I know.

Now that I've had time to reflect on the sarms cycle as a whole, I must say I was disappointed. Esarms aren't cheap and I don't feel I achieved anything on cycle that I couldn't have without the sarms. I think my low testosterone levels may have contributed to this as esarms seems to be the most reliable source so I'd like to think the quality was there. If I were to re-do the cycle again then I would look into a test base for sure. As for esarms, there communication was really good and delivery was as they predicted.

Overall I don't think sarms are good value for your money. Yes, they're easier to administer (no pinning) and softer on side-effects but there isn't really enough research to know the long term effects. If I was to do another cycle then I'd take the plunge and run test only, if you're in a position to do PED's then you may as well do it right.

Naturally low test certainly wouldn't of helped your progress but from what ive achieved with sarms I certainly could not have naturally . In the last 18 months of cycling ive gained more mass and strength etc then 20 years on/off training granted my diet and consistency also improved greatly when I jumped on the PED wagon . I really have no interest in AAS at the moment as for me ive been over the moon with the results to date but I agree legit sarms are not cheap but what is in this life style . My food bill alone shocks people LOL.

PCT

Day 21

if you were suffering from low testosterone to start, it will completely inhibit anything you are attempting to do bro.. in that instance you would definitely need a test base... .going into a cycle with low test to start without a test base is not going to yield much of anything and thats definitely an issue...​

Quick update...

So I spoke to the Dr regarding my recent bloods and he's advised that I have them re-taken as the results may have been compromised. Having the blood work on Monday so will update once the results are back.

I'll be looking to start a vlog, probably on YouTube if I do get referred to the Endocrinologist. I feel, especially in the UK, that there is a stigma attached to TRT and I'd like to detail my journey so more people are aware that help is available if needed.

Top Bottom