napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Law enforcement and testing for gear?

i was going to say... a polygraph is not a fucking psychic mind reader... it measures for changes it heart rate etc to "attempt" to catch you lying by body reactions... if you are calm and collected, straight faced and not psyching yourself out you can pass it all day long

Dylan totally right .... it a MIND FUCK GAME ... so fuck it right back

Ha ya my co worker took a polygraph and it said he was lying about his name! His fucking name ! Hahah that was all I needed to hear a about how accurate a polygraph is lol

Dylan, exactly.

The entire process of hiring for public servants, whether law enforcement or fire, is not an exact science (poly and psych tests).

You aren't going to get drug tested for PEDs, but you will most likely have to give your entire drug history on your background check. You will be asked to give the specific drug, the amount, and dates you took it. They will then ask you about your drug history on your polygraph, so you can either be honest and hope you pass or lie and get DQ. Unless you can beat a polygraph.

A long time ago in the military ... An Airman told me he put a pin (tac) in his shoe and passed a polygraph.he stated he pressed on the pin when answering all the questions. the guy got busted on a P test... so back then the only way to challenge a positive test was a polygraph... we all seen him go to the 1st shirts office... but yet he was still in after... and he passed the polygraph... and yes.. he was a stoner....

The Maury show be catching up dudes left and right with their polygraphs

Your wife found her sisters underwear in your bed. You said you haven't had sex with her sister

"And the lie detector test determined that was a lie"

LMAO

Dylan, exactly.

The entire process of hiring for public servants, whether law enforcement or fire, is not an exact science (poly and psych tests).
exactly.. its all about the mentality you have going into it and if you are one that can keep your cool

Top Bottom