napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keeping YK 11 gains ?

Bigboy01

This maybe a kinda newb question here but I know there is so much I’m still learning after years of doing this …I was just curious what others experience is with keeping gains from YK 11 when used to kickstart a gear cycle for 8 werks? I would THINK given the gear I would not lose much of anything because typically gear is on a different level then sarms but in the case if yk11 I saw some pretty dramatic results. I stay on trt after I blast just fyi.

This maybe a kinda newb question here but I know there is so much I’m still learning after years of doing this …I was just curious what others experience is with keeping gains from YK 11 when used to kickstart a gear cycle for 8 werks? I would THINK given the gear I would not lose much of anything because typically gear is on a different level then sarms but in the case if yk11 I saw some pretty dramatic results. I stay on trt after I blast just fyi.

Whether you kickstart (pointless) or use YK the rules to keep as many of the gains as possible are the same. Check out my EVO tips thread

Sarms in general have very keepable gains as long as a proper PCT is ran and there is consistency in all aspects of your training as well as nutrition

Top Bottom