napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just started Sarms need HELP

Zeez40

Hi everyone. I live in uk and ordered my sarms from a UK supplement site. The brand for my sarms is MetaBlack. I have the Rad140 Mk677 and the Carderine. I started last week with 1 rad capsule 10mg everyday and yook 1 mk677 12.5mg before bed I felt no headaches at all. 2nd week I started 2 capsules rad140 thats 20mg a day and 1 capsule mk677 12.5mg before bed. Some feeling no muscle hardness no real strength. I have not started the carderine yet. Iv been reading all over forums and watching YouTube users who say they felt muscle hardness and strength in 3 days. I am searching for mine.. I feel zero muscle hardness I feel soggy. I seen slight size but nothing to start jumping about.

I'm now thinking maybe my brand is fake or underdosed. To be honest iv picked up 6 capsules and put them togther in the sunlight and can see they are all half filled not sure if they are supposed to be like that but they are 10mg rad140 capsules.

I'm so pissed that maybe this wount work for me as I'm nearly close to finishing week.too. my friend has said I should reorder them but from a better brand company like Black Mamba. I'm.not sure what to do.

Can you please advise. As I did read if I have fake sarms they will do more harm to my body inside.

There are a lot of fake sarms out there. Yours is probably one of them. For legit quality sarms we suggest sarms.forsale and umbrella sarms

Hi Iv herd there's alot of fakes out there. But those you mentioned above are they UK sites. As ordering from outside the UK makes it complicated through the customs.

Hi everyone. I live in uk and ordered my sarms from a UK supplement site. The brand for my sarms is MetaBlack. I have the Rad140 Mk677 and the Carderine. I started last week with 1 rad capsule 10mg everyday and yook 1 mk677 12.5mg before bed I felt no headaches at all. 2nd week I started 2 capsules rad140 thats 20mg a day and 1 capsule mk677 12.5mg before bed. Some feeling no muscle hardness no real strength. I have not started the carderine yet. Iv been reading all over forums and watching YouTube users who say they felt muscle hardness and strength in 3 days. I am searching for mine.. I feel zero muscle hardness I feel soggy. I seen slight size but nothing to start jumping about.

I'm now thinking maybe my brand is fake or underdosed. To be honest iv picked up 6 capsules and put them togther in the sunlight and can see they are all half filled not sure if they are supposed to be like that but they are 10mg rad140 capsules.

I'm so pissed that maybe this wount work for me as I'm nearly close to finishing week.too. my friend has said I should reorder them but from a better brand company like Black Mamba. I'm.not sure what to do.

Can you please advise. As I did read if I have fake sarms they will do more harm to my body inside.
Are you actually training?

this is not a reliable source bro and thats the issue.. you are not having any type of proper experience that you should be having with real sarms.. STOP these immediately.. i have zero idea what you are actually taking but it is clear and apparent it is not real... we have unfortunately had to address situations and scenarios like this over and over again as these companies continue to take advantage of others... At least you are not too far into it where it should not have much of a negative effect on you but the longer you use them the greater the likelihood of issues arising... Umbrella Labs and Sarms4sale both ship to the UK and both are well known as being at the top of the industry so these would be far safer and better options where you actually know you are getting the real thing

Everyone summed it up quite well in terms of you clearly not having quality or reliable sarms. Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale are both at the top of the class and both are highly recommended.

I recommend checking out sarms.forsale or Umbrella Labs. Ask Mobster if you have any questions about customs as he is familiar with Umbrella Labs.

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom