napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Iwgf

Good deal. That's what I like to hear.

Ran it pretty much all the way to the end. Great great product!!! I even put Mrs Biglexi on it and she took two overalls. She crushed it the competition!!! Killed it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran it pretty much all the way to the end. Great great product!!! I even put Mrs Biglexi on it and she took two overalls. She crushed it the competition!!! Killed it !!!

That's awesome man. I've been debating on adding lady var to the list. We get asked for it a lot so keep an eye out on the new list coming. There's gonna be some new products added.

That's awesome man. I've been debating on adding lady var to the list. We get asked for it a lot so keep an eye out on the new list coming. There's gonna be some new products added.

You def should!!!! Var and primo are her base. She makes great progress on them. At 45 she is absolutely killing all the figure competition young and old!!! Def make that happen brother

Man. I know I have skin in this game but I absolutely love this primo. 200mg/ml....... 20mls.......... 200 bucks. Worth every penny.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Big Lexi should post photos again. He was riiiiippped

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Big Lexi will be getting ripped again!!! Right now Mrs Lexi is running primo for her prep!!! Making ridiculous progress! B

U really want me to post them again???

Nah you don't have to. I can do a search a find them when I'm not lazy haha. They were very impressive.

How's it been going bro? Got any more shows lined up?

Top Bottom