napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF BGS Test C, Deca & Tbol 8 weeks in F*CKIN' GAINZ

The_Gat5

I wanna start off by saying all these products were bought and paid for with my hard-earned cash and ordered through IWGF (except the sarmsx aromasin).
All gear is BGS.

Cycle:

Weeks 2-5
50mg TBol (Popped daily)

Weeks 1-16
250mg Test Cyp (pinned weekly)
250mg Deca (pinned weekly)
.5mg Pfizer Caber (twice a week)
12.5mg SarmsX Aromasin (EOD)

Where to start?
God DAMN I am loving this cycle! Every day I look in the mirror and just see gainz I'm up about 8-10 lbs. I was expecting just mass, but I'm getting more muscle less fat my vascularity is INSANE.
I eat pretty clean but make sure I get all my carbs and fats, I have a high metabolism so I think that's what the fat is coming off. Whatever it is that I'm doing its working, I can't wait to get 4 more weeks in!
I'm newly single and I'm literally having pussy thrown at me, compliments, EVERY FUCKING DAY. The few people who know what I'm doing are blown away by how well it's working.

Strength:
All my free weight working sets have gone up at least 10lbs, the machines are up anywhere from 30-50lbs. I feel fuckin great.

Sides:
A small amount of back acne but mainly just in the middle, I can still wear tanks.
The Tbol gave me insane back pumps in the middle of week 4, one day I got one through my whole back and thought I was gonna throw up, its subsided eventually tho.

I honestly can't believe the results I"m getting with the dosage I'm running, I love this stuff.
Don't hesitate to buy from IWGF and BGS this stuff is legit. Great communication, super fast shipping, I just cant say enough good things.

I wanna start off by saying all these products were bought and paid for with my hard-earned cash and ordered through IWGF (except the sarmsx aromasin).
All gear is BGS.

Cycle:

Weeks 2-5
50mg TBol (Popped daily)

Weeks 1-16

Where to start?
God DAMN I am loving this cycle! Every day I look in the mirror and just see gainz I'm up about 8-10 lbs. I was expecting just mass, but I'm getting more muscle less fat my vascularity is INSANE.
I eat pretty clean but make sure I get all my carbs and fats, I have a high metabolism so I think that's what the fat is coming off. Whatever it is that I'm doing its working, I can't wait to get 4 more weeks in!
I'm newly single and I'm literally having pussy thrown at me, compliments, EVERY FUCKING DAY. The few people who know what I'm doing are blown away by how well it's working.

Strength:
All my free weight working sets have gone up at least 10lbs, the machines are up anywhere from 30-50lbs. I feel fuckin great.

Sides:
A small amount of back acne but mainly just in the middle, I can still wear tanks.
The Tbol gave me insane back pumps in the middle of week 4, one day I got one through my whole back and thought I was gonna throw up, its subsided eventually tho.

I honestly can't believe the results I"m getting with the dosage I'm running, I love this stuff.
Don't hesitate to buy from IWGF and BGS this stuff is legit. Great communication, super fast shipping, I just cant say enough good things.

Very nice bro!

All gear is BGS.

Cycle:

Weeks 2-5
50mg TBol (Popped daily)

Weeks 1-16

Where to start?

Strength:

Sides:

Would you say then Gat5,,,,,,,,,, at this point in you're cycle is it the Tbol or is it to soon for the Deca

All gear is BGS.

Cycle:

Weeks 2-5
50mg TBol (Popped daily)

Weeks 1-16

Where to start?

Strength:

Sides:

How many mg of the test c and deca are you pinning each week? 250mg total of each? Sounds like a good cycle dude.

Last edited:
All gear is BGS.

Cycle:

Weeks 2-5
50mg TBol (Popped daily)

Weeks 1-16

Where to start?

Strength:

Sides:

Why the caber? What were your prolactin levels?

so happy to hear this review is in regards to a PAID ORDER. thanks for sharing. sounds awesome. i may have to try his tbol.

the Tbol was good, it got my muscles looking fuller, but at this point i can def see the Deca kicking in. appetite is up, and the gainz just keep coming. most people say deca kicks in around week six and that seems to be true for me as well.

Why the caber? What were your prolactin levels?

havent had bloods done yet, but it's a precaution since the deca is a nandralone and I have had some slight gyno from some fake sarms about a year ago (i got it cleared up with sarmsx letro but i dont wanna risk it again)

How many mg of the test c and deca are you pinning each week? 250mg total of each? Sounds like a good cycle dude.

yep, just 250 a week of each, ill probably bump it up just a teeny bit for the following pins, but i wanna keep the acne down so im running a relatively low dose.

Hell the fuck yeah dude, BGS products are most definitely the shit, no question. I have some of his deca on hand that I was saving for next cycle. Great source, easy to work with, and great products. Try the winny one day, it's the ducking bomb. Glad to hear your cycle is going good brother, keep it up.

Nice work OP! Sounds like your cycle is going very well, which is to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a back scrubber bro the reason we get acne on our nack more than other places is most heavily muscled guys cant reach there back too clean it properly I have my wife scrubb my back for me no more acne.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

And use dial soap drys it out more and kills bacteria .Gym rats need dial anyway the nasty shit left all over the equipment in the gym is not the cleanest

And use dial soap drys it out more and kills bacteria .Gym rats need dial anyway the nasty shit left all over the equipment in the gym is not the cleanest

yeah bro, i wipe everything down with 3 or 4 wipes before i use it but i'm still paranoid and they keep my gym kinda warm so my shirt is always soaked when im done.

yeah bro, i wipe everything down with 3 or 4 wipes before i use it but i'm still paranoid and they keep my gym kinda warm so my shirt is always soaked when im done.
My biggest fear is mrsa staph infections that shit is a fucking epidemic arou d here

Top Bottom