napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF BGS Test C, Deca & Tbol 8 weeks in F*CKIN' GAINZ

My biggest fear is mrsa staph infections that shit is a fucking epidemic arou d here

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

bro i know 4 ppl who have gotten staph and 3 got it in the gym (the other got it at 6 flags). I'm ANAL about cleaning all the stuff.
... not quite as careful with my dick sometimes tho lol

It's working for you dude. You're doing it the right way. No need to overdo it, if a lower dose will do the trick. Keep up the good work.

I wanna start off by saying all these products were bought and paid for with my hard-earned cash and ordered through IWGF (except the sarmsx aromasin).
All gear is BGS.

Cycle:

Weeks 2-5
50mg TBol (Popped daily)

Weeks 1-16
250mg Test Cyp (pinned weekly)
250mg Deca (pinned weekly)
.5mg Pfizer Caber (twice a week)
12.5mg SarmsX Aromasin (EOD)

Where to start?
God DAMN I am loving this cycle! Every day I look in the mirror and just see gainz I'm up about 8-10 lbs. I was expecting just mass, but I'm getting more muscle less fat my vascularity is INSANE.
I eat pretty clean but make sure I get all my carbs and fats, I have a high metabolism so I think that's what the fat is coming off. Whatever it is that I'm doing its working, I can't wait to get 4 more weeks in!
I'm newly single and I'm literally having pussy thrown at me, compliments, EVERY FUCKING DAY. The few people who know what I'm doing are blown away by how well it's working.

Strength:
All my free weight working sets have gone up at least 10lbs, the machines are up anywhere from 30-50lbs. I feel fuckin great.

Sides:
A small amount of back acne but mainly just in the middle, I can still wear tanks.
The Tbol gave me insane back pumps in the middle of week 4, one day I got one through my whole back and thought I was gonna throw up, its subsided eventually tho.

I honestly can't believe the results I"m getting with the dosage I'm running, I love this stuff.
Don't hesitate to buy from IWGF and BGS this stuff is legit. Great communication, super fast shipping, I just cant say enough good things.
I'm so glad that you are having such a good experience with the product. We do our best to ship top quality gear, as quick as possible. I'm happy that it all worked out. Thanks for he shout out and thanks for the opportunity. Keep us posted.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad that you are having such a good experience with the product. We do our best to ship top quality gear, as quick as possible. I'm happy that it all worked out. Thanks for he shout out and thanks for the opportunity. Keep us posted.

Bro, this cycle is amazing. i looked pretty good before but i get eye-fucked ALL THE TIME now.
I've got stories i couldnt even make up, my ego and confidence are through the roof.

bro, clean out your inbox

So you look like a freak.........awesome!

def getting there, everytime i see someone i havent seen in a few months i get the quiet whisper, "so are you all natural or...?"
work + food + BGS gear = great results.
the girl ive been fuckin told me one day, "if this is what you're gonna look like than I'm 100% on-board with it."

Ha! There's something very rewarding when the lady looks at you and says she's on board. Worth every jab of the needle.

Ha! There's something very rewarding when the lady looks at you and says she's on board. Worth every jab of the needle.

I think my favorite is the raction i get when i'm about to nail a chick for the first time and i pull my shirt off and she just goes "wow" or "ohhh my."
That's the fuckin best right there.

Oh the life of a juiced single guy.

NEWLY*single. i was engaged for 2 and a half years (up till october). and i was skinny when i started dating her(2 years before that), so this is all new to me. I'm def enjoying myself ;)

NEWLY*single. i was engaged for 2 and a half years (up till october). and i was skinny when i started dating her(2 years before that), so this is all new to me. I'm def enjoying myself ;)
If only there was a way to make my dong bigger.

What made you choose the tbol? Was thinking of running the same cycle except maybe anadrol instead

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What made you choose the tbol? Was thinking of running the same cycle except maybe anadrol instead

it's a bit cleaner, in retrospect A-bombs may have been a batter choice.
my next cycle will probably be 400/400 and anadrol.

it's a bit cleaner, in retrospect A-bombs may have been a batter choice.
my next cycle will probably be 400/400 and anadrol.
Yup thats the cycle im thinking of next! How was your sides/libido running test and nand in even doses? I heard nandrolone should be slightly lower than test

Top Bottom