napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

iSarms Order

JeffFran

Hi guys. I have ordered GW but there's a problem... I live in a building and I change from a 2nd floor to the 1st floor and when I created my acc the information I'd to put in order to create it was my former floor and in my order I have forgotten to change it... I ordered like 5 minutes ago but I did not change the floor... Can I still change it? Anything I can do?

Email justin at isarms it will take 2 days to process anyway also pm dylan ur order number and he may van help u out as well

I received an email... I need to send front and back of the debit/credit card along with ID proof of the cardholder before? Only then my order will ship ?

I received an email... I need to send front and back of the debit/credit card along with ID proof of the cardholder before? Only then my order will ship ?

this is a standard procedure with nothing to worry about... there have been many fraud attempts and this ensures nothing like that happens...

But I have to send it and only when they receive it, the order will start to ship?

brother, if they are requesting it then clearly they are not going to ship your order until you send it or what would the point be in even making you do it.... if that was the case then noone would even send it in? that does not even make sense bro...

Yep i just ordered some triple x and had to do the same no worries had to do it last order as well. U are safe bro

Yep i just ordered some triple x and had to do the same no worries had to do it last order as well. U are safe bro

I haven't had to do that yet & I've got about four orders under my belt.They only do this if it's over $500,right?

I haven't had to do that yet & I've got about four orders under my belt.They only do this if it's over $500,right?

generally that is correct... if there is a sense of fraud going on in any way, then it may be required...

Top Bottom