napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

isarms for six pack and tips

minotauro

what percentage of body fat should I reach to start making my abs visible? I know it is the hardest part to loose bf and it takes lots of exercising and time , also, what cycle of sarms would you recommend to take as a cutting cycle and dosage ? thanks.

To see your six-pack abs bro you have to get below 9% bodyfat, it is right around this BF% level that abs begin to look out and the amount of ab work you have done is also a crucial determining factor in just how nice your abs will really look.

A good cutting stack with SARMs would be Cardarine GW-501516 (12,5 mgs ED), Andarine S4 (50 mgs per day) and Nutrobal MK-677 (25 mgs per day). As for the abs, just like mentioned above, 8-9% will already make the abs visible. However, much will depend on the training you give to your abs, and how varied it is. Also, keep your diet on point, even when using these SARMs for fat loss.

any fat burner can be benificial for cut out the fat from abs

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Why is this old ass thread getting bumped?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

any fat burner can be benificial for cut out the fat from abs

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

The only thing beneficial from a fat burner is making your wallet lighter so you weigh less because it has less $$ in it

lol abs are made in the kitchen you can have one big ass ab (singular) or 4 to 6 little cut up abs (plural)

Top Bottom