napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is kingwizard here?

I think he was ubducted by aliens, or possibly still recovering from his transgender reassignment surgery. I've also been told he is being held for ransom by EVO

RickRock said:
I think he was ubducted by aliens, or possibly still recovering from his transgender reassignment surgery. I've also been told he is being held for ransom by EVO

Lmao!!!

RickRock said:

So now he's queen wizard? Lol

cmb5017 said:
RickRock said:

So now he's queen wizard? Lol

Always has been...shhhhh!

cmb5017 said:
I see his name is no longer on the moderators list? Guess he got canned?

As it turns out, he decided to go back to a place that I wouldn't have expected him to ever go back to again. (I'm sure you can figure out where)but I was a little shocked, and disappointed. King Wizard was a great guy, but some things I'll just never understand I guess.

RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:

As it turns out, he decided to go back to a place that I wouldn't have expected him to ever go back to again. (I'm sure you can figure out where)but I was a little shocked, and disappointed. King Wizard was a great guy, but some things I'll just never understand I guess.

Bro are u serious? Wtf?!
hope he's not a security risk? I assume he had lots of admin type access

cmb5017 said:
RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:

Bro are u serious? Wtf?!

Yes, unfortunately I am serious. It was brought to our attention and was followed up on and confirmed. It poses no security threat to the site whatsoever. He never had access to admin type stuff. Just typical moderator access like edits, deletes, bans, moving threads, etc. Of course now, he no longer even has access to those things.

RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:
RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:

Bro are u serious? Wtf?!

Yes, unfortunately I am serious. It was brought to our attention and was followed up on and confirmed. It poses no security threat to the site whatsoever. He never had access to admin type stuff. Just typical moderator access like edits, deletes, bans, moving threads, etc. Of course now, he no longer even has access to those things.

Was he paid off? Black mailed? Lol I mean fuck. These guys are determined to slow/stop/destroy this site. Even though it aint happening but still somebody needs to tote a good ol fashion passionate ass whooping!

cmb5017 said:
RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:
RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:

Bro are u serious? Wtf?!

Was he paid off? Black mailed? Lol I mean fuck. These guys are determined to slow/stop/destroy this site. Even though it aint happening but still somebody needs to tote a good ol fashion passionate ass whooping!

No idea what the motive for leaving here and going over there was. We noticed he quit posting here, and was unsure what was going on. Then we were told he was back to posting over there as a rep again, and that's as much as we know

Top Bottom