napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction/Cycle Suggestions

Mudrock

Hi everyone. Been an avid reader for a while, but this is actually my first post. Wanted to introduce myself and ask you knowledgeable vets for cycle suggestions. Early 30's, been training since my teens, but seriously for 6-7 years, 5'8", 200lbs, BF% tested this May was 11%. Currently on TRT, but completed a few PH cycles (Halodrol, Epistane, Epiandro), and a couple of test only cycles prior to TRT.

Done lots of research and watched Dylan's videos, but still having trouble choosing next cycle. Considering Test/Deca/Proviron or Test/Eq/Proviron. Looking for good clean mass with the least sides. Would love 10-15lbs lean mass! 😁 Basically, "best bang for the buck". Anything else I should consider? I'd love to try tren, but idk how I feel about all the possible sides. What are your opinions?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Been an avid reader for a while, but this is actually my first post. Wanted to introduce myself and ask you knowledgeable vets for cycle suggestions. Early 30's, been training since my teens, but seriously for 6-7 years, 5'8", 200lbs, BF% tested this May was 11%. Currently on TRT, but completed a few PH cycles (Halodrol, Epistane, Epiandro), and a couple of test only cycles prior to TRT.

Done lots of research and watched Dylan's videos, but still having trouble choosing next cycle. Considering Test/Deca/Proviron or Test/Eq/Proviron. Looking for good clean mass with the least sides. Would love 10-15lbs lean mass!  Basically, "best bang for the buck". Anything else I should consider? I'd love to try tren, but idk how I feel about all the possible sides. What are your opinions?

welcome to isarms bro... i am more than happy to help and im very happy you started posting as well... i would go with test and eq first, then on your next cycle, i would go the same way but add deca to it.. you cant just start out with tren, even though you have been on trt and have ran prohormones, you need to forget about tren for awhile... don't get ahead of yourself... with the goals you have , test and eq will be perfect... there's a few sarms you will find to enhance your cycle to the highest extent... you can get all of your sarms and aromasin at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 proviron 50 mg day
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

after your cycle, you go right back to trt...

Hey Dylan, I PM'd you but remembered this thread. Just wanted to ask your thoughts on Tbol. Would it have any advantages over EQ in obtaining the results I'm after? Love the idea of EQ, and the steady, easily keepable gains at the end. Thanks!

Hey Dylan, I PM'd you but remembered this thread. Just wanted to ask your thoughts on Tbol. Would it have any advantages over EQ in obtaining the results I'm after? Love the idea of EQ, and the steady, easily keepable gains at the end. Thanks!
you can run eq longer, with no toxicity etc... i would not see any advantage to using tbol here... you can add it for sure but i would not replace eq...

Thanks brother! Appreciate the input and the solid cycle suggestion. Grateful we have such a great forum here.

Top Bottom