napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

Tha_waco_kid said:
Ahhhh yes good ol EVO. All things in this thread are completely true about EVO and that doesn't even scratch the surface. It has basically been going on since the site started. They were a little more subtle in the beginning. Now it is just a clown show over there and basically all the members are complete newbs, people on the payroll, or alters of people on the payroll.

Good times

Hey man, hows it going? Glad to see you come over to adrenaline rush

Tha_waco_kid said:
Ahhhh yes good ol EVO. All things in this thread are completely true about EVO and that doesn't even scratch the surface. It has basically been going on since the site started. They were a little more subtle in the beginning. Now it is just a clown show over there and basically all the members are complete newbs, people on the payroll, or alters of people on the payroll.

Good times
Agreed there. What's up Waco how goes it? Definitely had me fooled til I started repping there. Then it was pretty transparent from there. I would post honest responses and then get told not to say that and kept having money dangled in front of me as approve even though I never got more than 200 bucks for all the article and video work I put in. I did a like 7 times over and none were used because there was always one tiny thing wrong with it or he wanted me to line my ntbm supps etc. All that to get $25 for one video and finally I said I can't do videos anymore it's not worth it for 25 measily bucks... For reference that's like 15 minutes each time lol I feel like a douche for continuing as long as I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get it out of your system boys... Down the road I dont intend on using those 3 letters ever again... Some of us know a little more than others but at the end of the day AR will show by example, we dont need to gossip and complain about other forums and their corruption and professionalism

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Get it out of your system boys... Down the road I dont intend on using those 3 letters ever again... Some of us know a little more than others but at the end of the day AR will show by example, we dont need to gossip and complain about other forums and their corruption and professionalism

Sent using Tapatalk

I agree. Everyone needs to vent. But then lets move on and not dwell on it. Some of you got fucked on evo. I got fucked on another board. None of us like getting fucked. So i just hope this is the last one i take.

JackSteel said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

Good times
Agreed there. What's up Waco how goes it? Definitely had me fooled til I started repping there. Then it was pretty transparent from there. I would post honest responses and then get told not to say that and kept having money dangled in front of me as approve even though I never got more than 200 bucks for all the article and video work I put in. I did a like 7 times over and none were used because there was always one tiny thing wrong with it or he wanted me to line my ntbm supps etc. All that to get $25 for one video and finally I said I can't do videos anymore it's not worth it for 25 measily bucks... For reference that's like 15 minutes each time lol I feel like a douche for continuing as long as I did.

$25 dollars for a video sounds like a waste of time and too much hassle.

Re: RE: Re: Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

JM750 said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I agree. Everyone needs to vent. But then lets move on and not dwell on it. Some of you got fucked on evo. I got fucked on another board. None of us like getting fucked. So i just hope this is the last one i take.
Sometimes being fucked can be good, like if its by Scarlett johannson :cool:

Holy cow, I just read through this entire thread. It's very interesting to say the least. I'm new here, I never knew this board existed. I just got an email a little bit ago for this site, I'm glad I did. Some of you may recognize me by name, I've been pretty active on evo for the last year or so. I've always knew there was some shady business going on over there but I've met some peeps over there that are pretty cool. Over the winter I took a but of an hiatus from the internet forums and just recently got back on. One of the first things I thought was, where did Dylan go. Well, this thread explains it. I'm not even that well versed when it comes to aas and I've definitely thrown more money away than I care to admit but one thing I'm not is stupid and I can see right through the bullshit on evo.

ibleedoranbla said:
Holy cow, I just read through this entire thread. It's very interesting to say the least. I'm new here, I never knew this board existed. I just got an email a little bit ago for this site, I'm glad I did. Some of you may recognize me by name, I've been pretty active on evo for the last year or so. I've always knew there was some shady business going on over there but I've met some peeps over there that are pretty cool. Over the winter I took a but of an hiatus from the internet forums and just recently got back on. One of the first things I thought was, where did Dylan go. Well, this thread explains it. I'm not even that well versed when it comes to aas and I've definitely thrown more money away than I care to admit but one thing I'm not is stupid and I can see right through the bullshit on evo.
I do remember you well. We are glad you are here. This forum is new, but growing rapidly. Dylan, myself, and some others have moved away from EVO and are making this community exactly the way a forum should be. A family with no bullshit, no secrets, no alters, and a community that cares and helps one another

KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk
It's best I agree. We don't want to be known as the opponent of *** and give it negative publicity. "Any publicity is good publicity" as they say

JackSteel said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk
It's best I agree. We don't want to be known as the opponent of *** and give it negative publicity. "Any publicity is good publicity" as they say

I completely agree and those guys kill for attention and even prefer it to be bad (which is further indication of the type of scum we are dealing with here) but you are right, they don't need any attention whatsoever... There is far too much of a good thing going on here...

ibleedoranbla said:

I came from there too and recognize your name. This thread has also blown my mind. At least we know now.

jdcain19 said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I came from there too and recognize your name. This thread has also blown my mind. At least we know now.
Yea, I've always read between the lines over there for the most part but I've definitely been had a few times. I remember seeing your name there too.

What's shocking to me is that so many of you are surprised to read this. I mean it is so obvious what's going on over there. They aren't even subtle about it. Guys like Gearhead and 25holmes and some of those other mod jokers are so clearly shills and pushers and they don't even try to hide it. I could smell it from day one on EF. EVO was cool for about a month although it was clear the sponsors are owned by BRR and the gang.

Cmon if you see someone say 'S4 is like winny, only better'. Or 'AG guys is better than pharma grade' it is just so blatantly obvious they are liars and pushers.

Those are real quotes btw. From his majesty, gearhead. Who is likely an alter. Probably of wolf pack alpha aka MR X

Re: RE: Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

Tha_waco_kid said:
What's shocking to me is that so many of you are surprised to read this. I mean it is so obvious what's going on over there. They aren't even subtle about it. Guys like Gearhead and 25holmes and some of those other mod jokers are so clearly shills and pushers and they don't even try to hide it. I could smell it from day one on EF. EVO was cool for about a month although it was clear the sponsors are owned by BRR and the gang.

Cmon if you see someone say 'S4 is like winny, only better'. Or 'AG guys is better than pharma grade' it is just so blatantly obvious they are liars and pushers.

Those are real quotes btw. From his majesty, gearhead. Who is likely an alter. Probably of wolf pack alpha aka MR X
Yes, I sniffed it out long ago. They got me at first though. I have seen them say in the same sentence that ag guys is better than pharm grade ancillaries because their aromasin is so strong that it's over dosed and I'm like really?!? So, when trying to control my e that's exactly what I want overdosed product..I swear, every time I see that 25holmes post I just want to punch myself in the face.

Tha_waco_kid said:

Lmao one of his 100 accounts , straight scum

Sent using Tapatalk

Tha_waco_kid said:

"sponsors"??? what a joke... they don't have any sponsors... here's the set up... they let sources come and advertise free to help bring site traffic... once someone begins to be successful, if it impedes any sort of business they have, example european pharmaceuticals, who brought major traffic and ran a stellar business, was "backdoor banned" because he sold REAL ancillaries etc and was dipping into ag guys business... they let him stay a year and build and then locked threads, changed reviews etc... who the fuck makes a post about getting banned if you "bash sponsors" when the ONLY "so called sponsors" are administration owned, well i use term administration very lightly as to call that any type of administration is far too kind, however you get the point...

that site is built on alters and fake reviews that only benefit the owners involved... there are so many alters on there that its impossible to decipher who is actually real... they actually force people to post reviews or experiences that never even fucking occurred of they ban you.. if you disagree with ANYTHING, have your own thought or opinion you are reprimanded, edited etc... THEY FORCE workers to do the same or actually log in as them and post and pm as them... I had so many fucking posts and messages I didn't have a clue about! I didn't know where they were coming from etc... emails everything... if you only knew the half of it... that's a tiny miniscule fraction of it...

Im just waiting for you to post the whole story bro Its gonna happen eventually I think the world needs to know.. But what you just posted is just so accurate and they shouldnt get away with their corruptive methods its so pathetic. Shine the light on world DG !! The truth always prevails

Sent using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

Yes, I sniffed it out long ago. They got me at first though. I have seen them say in the same sentence that ag guys is better than pharm grade ancillaries because their aromasin is so strong that it's over dosed and I'm like really?!? So, when trying to control my e that's exactly what I want overdosed product..I swear, every time I see that 25holmes post I just want to punch myself in the face.
Lol!!!! I saw that same post!

This is hilarious. I posted my second cycle for critique, on Evo just like I did here, and the third post was from someone who said, "Cue the N2Guard, HCGenereate and SARMS1 Ostarine ads..", or something to that extent. I thought it was hilarious, but the next time I looked, that reply had been removed. Shady....

jdcain19 said:
This is hilarious. I posted my second cycle for critique, on Evo just like I did here, and the third post was from someone who said, "Cue the N2Guard, HCGenereate and SARMS1 Ostarine ads..", or something to that extent. I thought it was hilarious, but the next time I looked, that reply had been removed. Shady....
I think I saw that...was his name jaximus or some shit like that?

Top Bottom