napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

JM750 said:
KingWizard said:
It all starts at the top man.. If the admin and staff are scum and dont give a fuck then that reflects the forum outcome... However that will not be the case here. Shit most of us have known one another a long ass time through other boards, have worked together previously, and communicate personally. Great staff and leadership here and it will reflect

Sent using Tapatalk

I totally agree. It def starts at the top. Dont make promises that you are not going to keep. Eventually, the smart members will see all thru the bullshit. Those guys over there had me and a lot of others thinking DG is a scumbag. And for a while. Ill admit that i fell prey to that bs. But having worked directly underneath the owner of that site, i now kno what a true 2 faced scumbag is. And there is no way in hell dylan that you could ever come close to how he perfected his craft. He would actually make a great politician.
And it is my duty to warn others about these kind of practices so that others wont fall prey to it.

It's because of EVO that some guys gave Dylan a hard time.. He was only doing his job and was doing it damn well if I may add and EVO just fucked him like they do with everyone. There's no one else I'd rather have as a site admin, my man is the real deal

KingWizard said:
JM750 said:
KingWizard said:
It all starts at the top man.. If the admin and staff are scum and dont give a fuck then that reflects the forum outcome... However that will not be the case here. Shit most of us have known one another a long ass time through other boards, have worked together previously, and communicate personally. Great staff and leadership here and it will reflect

Sent using Tapatalk

I totally agree. It def starts at the top. Dont make promises that you are not going to keep. Eventually, the smart members will see all thru the bullshit. Those guys over there had me and a lot of others thinking DG is a scumbag. And for a while. Ill admit that i fell prey to that bs. But having worked directly underneath the owner of that site, i now kno what a true 2 faced scumbag is. And there is no way in hell dylan that you could ever come close to how he perfected his craft. He would actually make a great politician.
And it is my duty to warn others about these kind of practices so that others wont fall prey to it.

It's because of EVO that some guys gave Dylan a hard time.. He was only doing his job and was doing it damn well if I may add and EVO just fucked him like they do with everyone. There's no one else I'd rather have as a site admin, my man is the real deal

i really appreciate that... I shoulder my part of the blame on it because it really is my fault for overlooking things that internally I felt... I had myself convinced (with the aide of constant brainwashing) that we were doing the right thing... Unfortunately, I had to lose my best friend and the man I desire to be and never could become (my father) however he saved my life... I have no doubt that he is the reason I woke up to all of this and he guided me out of it and is leading me to do what I am doing now... I have NEVER been this motivated and felt this alive and you guys already know the motivation I carry... I'm very dangerous (in a very good way) when I am this motivated... I WILL STOP AND NOTHING to make sure EVERYONE get's my very best each and every day... This is a promise I CAN AND WILL FULFILL...

So you see dylan. You know exactly how it feels to get fucked from another site leader. I to got fucked. Lied to, thought i was doing the right thing for the site. And im just like you bro. This just motivates me to do what i can to make this site great.

I did my work there. It went unappreciated. Now my work starts here. As a person. I am humble. But i wont take shit from anyone. I stand up for myself. And for what i believe in. And ill never sit back and just watch someone taking a bashing.

JM750 said:
So you see dylan. You know exactly how it feels to get fucked from another site leader. I to got fucked. Lied to, thought i was doing the right thing for the site. And im just like you bro. This just motivates me to do what i can to make this site great.

I did my work there. It went unappreciated. Now my work starts here. As a person. I am humble. But i wont take shit from anyone. I stand up for myself. And for what i believe in. And ill never sit back and just watch someone taking a bashing.

One thing I can always guarantee, I NEVER let anyone go unappreciated and I NEVER FORGET LOYALTY AND HARD WORK... Those characteristics, traits and actions go more than a million miles with me bro...

I'm really curious to learn some of y'all's stories lol. I mean I know product pushing is rampant (obviously) and I've heard of deleted comments. I'm sure I don't know the half of it. I will finish up there and be here only but to be professional I want to do it the right way. My personal beef is nothing big really. Someone shed some light on me if ya wanna PM a brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like every day someone posts a thread about a deleted thread, then that thread gets deleted lol. It's a shit show

JackSteel said:
I'm really curious to learn some of y'all's stories lol. I mean I know product pushing is rampant (obviously) and I've heard of deleted comments. I'm sure I don't know the half of it. I will finish up there and be here only but to be professional I want to do it the right way. My personal beef is nothing big really. Someone shed some light on me if ya wanna PM a brotha

Unfortunately, there is not enough time in the day to even begin brother... All I will say is that you made the obvious right move and now you can be you again and do what you do best!

LAfit said:
It seems like every day someone posts a thread about a deleted thread, then that thread gets deleted lol. It's a shit show

Bro, literally none of the posts can be taken with any sort of validity whatsoever... I was supposed to be an admin and my shit was even edited AND some of the time, I found that I had posts I never fucking made... Now explain that... I didn't grow fucking hands on different people did I?

JackSteel said:

Where to start.....

So I'm sure a lot of names are gonna seem familiar to a lot of people due to a lot of probably the core members on this site are coming from EVO/ex EVO. I can tell you this a lot of the admin/mod team/VIP from EVO are not really liked due to people believing they were intentionally trying to push products for $$$. I don't think you guys are aware, but there were a group of 20-30 veterans from EVO that were kind of the underground resistance and tried to bring it to the eyes of the new guys(newbies) that sarms, n2bm, and such products are bullshit and that anyone that says they are better than AAS are naive or money hungry.

So things at Evo got crazy...a lot of bans and such going on. So a few vets from Evo made/created the site SG (SyntheticGenetic) in which he begain pouching people from Evo trying to save them from the situation over there. Hence why the perma ban for giving out e-mails in pms was in acted at Evolutionary.

There will probably be quite a few members of SG that will join here (see if this sit is different from Evo). I won't lie a lot of the top guys here have to prove they are truth worthy because acts from the past have left some people with a bad taste in their mouth. I'm open to everything, but I know others might not be so easily convinced.

They were laughing the other day about AR in a thread on SG and saying it will be EVO 2.0 I hope we can prove everyone wrong.

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

Bro, literally none of the posts can be taken with any sort of validity whatsoever... I was supposed to be an admin and my shit was even edited AND some of the time, I found that I had posts I never fucking made... Now explain that... I didn't grow fucking hands on different people did I?

Its simple. There is a hack you can install into the admin panel that lets you log into any members accout. I know because i saw all the extras that geno installed at synthetic genetics. And he had that hack installed to. I tried to use it just to see how it worked and it said i didnt hav access to that feature. Lol. Tell me one good reason that you need a hack like that installed on your board? I knew i should have taken a screen shot of it just to prove im not fos. I kno exactly what i saw

DylanGemelli said:

Lmfao it really has become comical.

Wetworks said:
JackSteel said:

Where to start.....

So I'm sure a lot of names are gonna seem familiar to a lot of people due to a lot of probably the core members on this site are coming from EVO/ex EVO. I can tell you this a lot of the admin/mod team/VIP from EVO are not really liked due to people believing they were intentionally trying to push products for $$$. I don't think you guys are aware, but there were a group of 20-30 veterans from EVO that were kind of the underground resistance and tried to bring it to the eyes of the new guys(newbies) that sarms, n2bm, and such products are bullshit and that anyone that says they are better than AAS are naive or money hungry.

So things at Evo got crazy...a lot of bans and such going on. So a few vets from Evo made/created the site SG (SyntheticGenetic) in which he begain pouching people from Evo trying to save them from the situation over there. Hence why the perma ban for giving out e-mails in pms was in acted at Evolutionary.

There will probably be quite a few members of SG that will join here (see if this sit is different from Evo). I won't lie a lot of the top guys here have to prove they are truth worthy because acts from the past have left some people with a bad taste in their mouth. I'm open to everything, but I know others might not be so easily convinced.

They were laughing the other day about AR in a thread on SG and saying it will be EVO 2.0 I hope we can prove everyone wrong.

Basically more child like behavior that I personally have no time nor desire to address... The posting and the quality along with the nature of the board and concept will speak for itself... I can prove things every minute of every day, which I have begun, will continue and will instill in everyone. Anyone is more than welcome to join and be a part of this but I can say one of the few things that will get you a quick exit... Negativity and a disregard for the care of others... Anyone trying to corrupt these concepts or bring a drag me down attitude will not be accepted... We want people who care, who bring a positive energy and want to be themselves... Not puppets, not pushers, not anything that evo was or any other practice that operates in that manner... Evo 2.0 is laughable and makes no sense whatsoever... If that was the case then I would have never left... That just goes to show how prevalent stupidity and jealously runs... They can stay where they are in the hole they develop while we grow and become what every place should be...

Wetworks said:
JackSteel said:

Where to start.....

Just so you know bro, I greatly appreciate you coming over and giving things a fair shake... That shows and open mind and a lot of class on your part and I thank you for that... You made the right choice...

DylanGemelli said:
Wetworks said:
JackSteel said:

Where to start.....

Basically more child like behavior that I personally have no time nor desire to address... The posting and the quality along with the nature of the board and concept will speak for itself... I can prove things every minute of every day, which I have begun, will continue and will instill in everyone. Anyone is more than welcome to join and be a part of this but I can say one of the few things that will get you a quick exit... Negativity and a disregard for the care of others... Anyone trying to corrupt these concepts or bring a drag me down attitude will not be accepted... We want people who care, who bring a positive energy and want to be themselves... Not puppets, not pushers, not anything that evo was or any other practice that operates in that manner... Evo 2.0 is laughable and makes no sense whatsoever... If that was the case then I would have never left... That just goes to show how prevalent stupidity and jealously runs... They can stay where they are in the hole they develop while we grow and become what every place should be...

Can't argue with that type of response. If it's truly what you desire Dylan no doubt it will happen and there looks to be plenty of amazing individuals to help along the way. :)

P.s. No problem brother...lots of problems in our world...I try my best to be on the solution end.

Wetworks said:
DylanGemelli said:
Wetworks said:
JackSteel said:

Where to start.....

Can't argue with that type of response. If it's truly what you desire Dylan no doubt it will happen and there looks to be plenty of amazing individuals to help along the way. :)

P.s. No problem brother...toss of problems in our world...I try my best to be on the solution end.

It is truly appreciated and as I said, GREAT to have you man... Guys like you help to make this place what I envision... I just hope you continue to be here to help us grow as you are a big part of that... You know I am always here if you need anything man

DylanGemelli said:

I noticed this too!! Thought I was tripping!

I saw alot of posts. Cause u know I was active very active. And it was posted and then two min later it was changed.

Wetworks said:

Where to start.....

I sure hope so. Everyone knows I hate dishonest business and every time I promote products just because I have an obligation as my job I feel like a total prick. I never lie about things (at least I hope not). I have trusted all the companies I've repped for in the past but from what I've heard about pure essence SARMs we didn't always truly have the top quality stuff. Which of course makes any honest rep feel like a dumbass. So personally I hate pushing products. Needless to say free stuff can be a great motivator to keep doing it. Needless to say I've lost respect for some of these companies since getting involved. So if anyone has a bad impression of my parroting of quick pct fixes, etc. I apologize.
HOWEVER, that being said I don't think anyone claims SARMs are better than AAS. Just that they may be a smarter choice for some people based on their situation. NTBM has their benefits and issues as well. As far as they're concerned I simply got frustrated at them being out of stock of EVERYTHING all the time. In 4 years I haven't seen WTBM in stock for fuck sake. Anyhow rant over. I've been wanting to get that off my chest a while. I hate following salesman tactics and "selling" someone on a product. If it's something I love personally I don't mind of course because it's from the heart. Ok NOW rant done lol

Sorry I couldn't respond to your PMs on EVO Jack, admin went on my account and changed my username and password..

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:

I noticed this too!! Thought I was tripping!

I know we get the best strains but even those could not cause confusion on this bro! :lol:

Top Bottom