napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

ibleedoranbla said:
jdcain19 said:
This is hilarious. I posted my second cycle for critique, on Evo just like I did here, and the third post was from someone who said, "Cue the N2Guard, HCGenereate and SARMS1 Ostarine ads..", or something to that extent. I thought it was hilarious, but the next time I looked, that reply had been removed. Shady....
I think I saw that...was his name jaximus or some shit like that?
Something like that. They pulled it so fast it's hard to remember.

jdcain19 said:
This is hilarious. I posted my second cycle for critique, on Evo just like I did here, and the third post was from someone who said, "Cue the N2Guard, HCGenereate and SARMS1 Ostarine ads..", or something to that extent. I thought it was hilarious, but the next time I looked, that reply had been removed. Shady....

They have to sit there all day long to pull those comments because they are continual... Honestly, they try to force all the workers to pull them and when it got to the point where I wanted no part in it, they used my name to do it to attempt to have a scape goat... Everyone sees right through that nonsense... they try to brainwash and truly get you convinced that these are worth the cost or they are even half as effective as they are, and I do give them credit on one thing, they are good at brainwashing, almost like a cult, but eventually, the truth shall set you free!

HCGenerate, really? get the fuck outta here with that shit... they have a story for the story on another story... Oh wait, that makes no sense, just like their products!

Well I got banned from evo , ban will never be lifted . Hilarious !

Jacfolly said:

No surprise there buddy, but that's no loss either. Enjoy your home here my friend

Jacfolly said:

Well the good news for you is that you can get back on there if you make 1,000,000 threads about how great n2guard is bro... hella good! LMFAO...

Im sure you will lose tremendous amounts of sleep over the "ban"

Fucking clowns man

WELCOME HOME here my friend... You are ALWAYS WELCOME HERE... ALWAYS!

Well, they changed my account password and email, so that I can't ever log in again. I might as well be banned. Same thing basically. As you can tell, I really care about it too :lol:

I was so over it anyway , the elitist attitudes of the mods and literally tons of post just getting deleted was ridiculous . One thing that needs to be left alone are our reviews of products good or bad or indifferent as long as it's in a respectable manner . A solid product will withstand some negative reviews because the positive will obviously out weigh the cons over time . I've learned a ton about the supplement industry for sure because of stuff like this . A red flag should be thrown if a company and its mods delete every single bad thing that is said about it . The way they price gouged and never had stock was always a red flag as well for me. Anyways , good to call AR my new home and good riddance to "that other forum " . I don't even want to plug there name again .

Jacfolly said:
I was so over it anyway , the elitist attitudes of the mods and literally tons of post just getting deleted was ridiculous . One thing that needs to be left alone are our reviews of products good or bad or indifferent as long as it's in a respectable manner . A solid product will withstand some negative reviews because the positive will obviously out weigh the cons over time . I've learned a ton about the supplement industry for sure because of stuff like this . A red flag should be thrown if a company and its mods delete every single bad thing that is said about it . The way they price gouged and never had stock was always a red flag as well for me. Anyways , good to call AR my new home and good riddance to "that other forum " . I don't even want to plug there name again .

I completely agree brother... I even made this clear to our sponsors here... Unless its clearly a sabotage, which is easy to track and see, and even then, we would probably just call it out instead of deleting it... If a bad product or customer service is given, and someone speaks on it, then it's just too bad... I am not going to allow anything to be edited, deleted etc... Its just not happening... This community is being built on integrity... As I said, even our sponsors are aware... They have a duty to everyone here to provide the best products and customer service and if ANYONE does not do this, then it's basically their own fault and I am not going to take away freedom of speech or thought... This is all being built on integrity and honesty and will always follow this guideline...

anyone that has to delete posts, bribe or threaten members etc. clearly has plenty to hide and definitely only has their own best interest in mind... that shit is intolerable and will NEVER go on here...

DylanGemelli said:
Jacfolly said:

I completely agree brother... I even made this clear to our sponsors here... Unless its clearly a sabotage, which is easy to track and see, and even then, we would probably just call it out instead of deleting it... If a bad product or customer service is given, and someone speaks on it, then it's just too bad... I am not going to allow anything to be edited, deleted etc... Its just not happening... This community is being built on integrity... As I said, even our sponsors are aware... They have a duty to everyone here to provide the best products and customer service and if ANYONE does not do this, then it's basically their own fault and I am not going to take away freedom of speech or thought... This is all being built on integrity and honesty and will always follow this guideline...

anyone that has to delete posts, bribe or threaten members etc. clearly has plenty to hide and definitely only has their own best interest in mind... that shit is intolerable and will NEVER go on here...

^...and this is EXACTLY how you are SUPPOSED to run a forum. Unfortunately it was pretty much impossible to find that until NOW. Here at adrenaline Rush that is exactly what we will be doing and holding to that standard to the best of our ability. We will accept nothing less than that

RickRock said:
Well, they changed my account password and email, so that I can't ever log in again. I might as well be banned. Same thing basically. As you can tell, I really care about it too :lol:

They didn't ban you on purpose - now they can use your account, your likeness, and your reputation and say what ever the hell they want.

Tha_waco_kid said:
RickRock said:

They didn't ban you on purpose - now they can use your account, your likeness, and your reputation and say what ever the hell they want.

I was more than insulted enough when they did that when they knew I was suffering at home with my loss but to then even bring my dad's name into it after weeks of suffering is intolerable and I won't let that one go... Im very spiritual and we are supposed to always forgive but that particular offense will NEVER be forgotten...

RickRock said:
Mine is as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bcsteroid said:
NOT looking for a fight here, because that would be moving us backwards.

I think it is GREAT that you want to change your ways, but it still leaves a LOT to explain. What the hell is really going on and how can any of you be trusted?

There are a lot of us who would like to know:
http://adrenalinerushforums.com/welcome ... -t359.html

What is there to explain. And who are you? Why do you need explaining? What have you personally been exsposed to? You sure are asking alot of strong questions ehile remaining annonymous.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Bcsteroid said:

I think it is GREAT that you want to change your ways, but it still leaves a LOT to explain. What the hell is really going on and how can any of you be trusted?

welcome-introductions-and-info-f43/please-clear-the-air-gentlemen-people-really-want--t359.html

What is there to explain. And who are you? Why do you need explaining? What have you personally been exsposed to? You sure are asking alot of strong questions ehile remaining annonymous.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

X2

Bcsteroid said:

http://adrenalinerushforums.com/welcome ... -t359.html
You just had that answered by at least 3 people. You act like you're trying to put doubt in people on purpose.

If our answers were not good enough for you then split bro. You're free to do as you please. You won't hurt our feelings.

Top Bottom