napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injured during cycle.

Ssuuddssyy

So I'm about 2 weeks into my 12 week lgd/gw cycle and I pulled my back. My doctor says to lay off cardio and lower body for at least two weeks (pain is pretty decent)

Should I stop cycle or continue through it? He says I can still do upper just lay off lower and back.

What's your opinion?

you can still continue through it... not an issue... you can still be active to a point and then you can pick back up with cardio in two weeks...

I've struggled through back issues for years bud. Just push through it and do what you can. Don't worry about what you can't. To this day I don't squat or deadlift anymore. I wrote those off completely over a year ago

I get minor injuries all the time. I just try to work around them. I'm almost 50 so it just comes with age.

trust me, the older you get, the more you notice that you are basically never 100% if you stay at a hardcore rate of working out... nagging injuries are pretty much always going to present...

I feel as tho I spend more time injured then not lol obviously the degree of pain or discomfort varies but comes with the gym I guess lol

Top Bottom