napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injections diagrams for noobs

Lol nobody to pin but me. My fiancé has a panic around needles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that feeling. Self pinner here, too. I don't know if I would trust someone else pinning me hahahaha.

Lol exactly! And thankfully I haven't screwed up an injection because I might not even trust myself after that.

my wife even hears the word needle and runs away... Mrs. Gemelli is beyond terrified of needles... she tried to watch once and ran out of the room LOLL... Im one that does not trust anyone to do my injections anyway...

my wife even hears the word needle and runs away... Mrs. Gemelli is beyond terrified of needles... she tried to watch once and ran out of the room LOLL... Im one that does not trust anyone to do my injections anyway...

^ O daym, ... needles are definitely not for everyone. Ive been with my girl for 10+ years , so shes now very used to it and helps me every time. At first she wanted nothing to do with it, but now shes more than happy to help me.

you need to try delts bro.really...
I might as I gain more experience but I'm intimidated as hell with the delts right now, lol. Seems like it would be real easy top hit a nerve. Quads have been so easy for me it has become like tieing my shoes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

My issue with delts is it seems like a smaller bullseye and more room for me fucking it up. I want someone to sit with me and physically show me where. I tried the photos and videos and just don't feel comfortable yet. Anyone want to make a road trip and point it out for me? Lol

I don't let my wife pin me, even though she is a nurse. I have my technique down to a T, so I really don't want anyone but me pinning me

I swear, every time I pin delts now they bleed. I had some horrible pip in my right delt after going clean through a vein... I avoid them now when possible lol.

Glutes, quads, and pecs for me. After all these years this is what I've settled on. Too many bad experiences with delta. I tend to hit stuff there. Either a nerve that will hurt like hell for days, or a blood vessel and blood will literally shoot across the room. Once I hit something there and my bathroom looked like a murder scene no joke.

Glutes, quads, and pecs for me. After all these years this is what I've settled on. Too many bad experiences with delta. I tend to hit stuff there. Either a nerve that will hurt like hell for days, or a blood vessel and blood will literally shoot across the room. Once I hit something there and my bathroom looked like a murder scene no joke.

What size do you use for pecs?

Also dont forget the more you pin you will eventually and unfortunately begin to have pins scars. So choose your location accordingly, for me i am ok with pin scars on my glutes than my delts, pec, quads,etc.. just my preference

Took me 2 hours the other day to finally do my quads. Literally had the pin next to my leg for a good 5 minutes just paused lol. I had done it before but pulled out because I hit a nerve and it was really uncomfortable so I never injected there again. But now it's all I do when done correctly :eek:

Took me 2 hours the other day to finally do my quads. Literally had the pin next to my leg for a good 5 minutes just paused lol. I had done it before but pulled out because I hit a nerve and it was really uncomfortable so I never injected there again. But now it's all I do when done correctly :eek:

there is a lot of room for error there and if you hit something there its so horrible... i stopped pinning there quite some time ago... i stick with delts now

Top Bottom