napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injections diagrams for noobs

Im still trying to figure out the ventro. I keep watching vids. The other day Im laying on my side with my pants down doing side leg raises to see if I could find it! Lol... what a sight that mustv been.

Anyway, once I do find it/get the nerve up here is a little trick I have done. I did this with my quad. My first injection of test was 1ml using a backloaded slin pin. If you are lean its no prob. So thats the trick. If your oil is thin and you are lean then you can just do it as a practice run.

When Im on my TRT dose I do all back loaded slin pins in my delts.

Oh and I wanna try pecs out using this method as well

Im still trying to figure out the ventro. I keep watching vids. The other day Im laying on my side with my pants down doing side leg raises to see if I could find it! Lol... what a sight that mustv been.

Anyway, once I do find it/get the nerve up here is a little trick I have done. I did this with my quad. My first injection of test was 1ml using a backloaded slin pin. If you are lean its no prob. So thats the trick. If your oil is thin and you are lean then you can just do it as a practice run.

When Im on my TRT dose I do all back loaded slin pins in my delts.

Oh and I wanna try pecs out using this method as well

delts are smooth as butter for me.Especially for trt.Problems arise when you use to much oil with delts, thats about it.I dont understand all the problems people are complaining about.I dont think it gets an easier then delts

I finally said fuck it n tried the ventro glute. Don't know if I fucked up or not yet lol. I feel a lil pain. And my ass cheek hurts a lil for unknown reasons. I stood up for one which probably didn't help. And I tried to lean on my left leg to ease tension on my right which caused unwanted pin movement..but well see. If pip is minimized I'll make it my go to spot. Normally hit quads put the pip of my sustanon is getting to be to much.

I finally said fuck it n tried the ventro glute. Don't know if I fucked up or not yet lol. I feel a lil pain. And my ass cheek hurts a lil for unknown reasons. I stood up for one which probably didn't help. And I tried to lean on my left leg to ease tension on my right which caused unwanted pin movement..but well see. If pip is minimized I'll make it my go to spot. Normally hit quads put the pip of my sustanon is getting to be to much.
I love ventroglutes. How deep did you pin it? It's super easy to pin point the area so I can't see you fucking it up.

Phurious..it's that prop and tne that does it...but DEM GAINS though! That's why I work around it lol

Top Bottom