napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey yall

Steven1727

Not so great at these intro things but here goes nothing lol........ My name is Steven, I am 26, 5'10" and currently at 12% BF. Back in college I did a cycle of deca and loved the gains but not the water weight and the other sides After that cycle I ran some Winnie and got down to 8% BF and was very happy. I joined a Fire Fighting academy and kept in shape and when I graduated I was at 12% and still very pleased with the way I looked. 1 year after Fire school I went into medic school and that consisted of me sitting on my butt studying and reading for the following 3 years..... I gained 40lbs and shot up to 32%BF. I finally finished school and got active again and maintained my weight and BF% but couldn't get either to drop. Now having been back in the gym and LOTS of dedication I have shaken off 27 lbs and back down to 12%. I did run the HCG diet until Dylan advised me to get off of it. I am here to learn from some of the best and when I do decide to do another cycle to get the scoop on the newest AIs and PCTs around now that I have been out of the loop for quite some time. Looking forward to this new chapter in my life and glad to be here.

Not so great at these intro things but here goes nothing lol........ My name is Steven, I am 26, 5'10" and currently at 12% BF. Back in college I did a cycle of deca and loved the gains but not the water weight and the other sides After that cycle I ran some Winnie and got down to 8% BF and was very happy. I joined a Fire Fighting academy and kept in shape and when I graduated I was at 12% and still very pleased with the way I looked. 1 year after Fire school I went into medic school and that consisted of me sitting on my butt studying and reading for the following 3 years..... I gained 40lbs and shot up to 32%BF. I finally finished school and got active again and maintained my weight and BF% but couldn't get either to drop. Now having been back in the gym and LOTS of dedication I have shaken off 27 lbs and back down to 12%. I did run the HCG diet until Dylan advised me to get off of it. I am here to learn from some of the best and when I do decide to do another cycle to get the scoop on the newest AIs and PCTs around now that I have been out of the loop for quite some time. Looking forward to this new chapter in my life and glad to be here.

It sounds like you are ready and willing to turn your life around for the better, and you have definitely come to the right place for that! Welcome to AR! You will find the best advice and information out there, and I'm glad to help you. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask brother!

Thanks guys already feeling like a good fit for a home. I have tried several different forums and after getting hooked on Dylan's youtube vids I have gotten the itch to get back into this world. Very glad that he posted this in his vids or I don't think I would have ever found it.

Thanks guys already feeling like a good fit for a home. I have tried several different forums and after getting hooked on Dylan's youtube vids I have gotten the itch to get back into this world. Very glad that he posted this in his vids or I don't think I would have ever found it.

welcome good friend, you have come to the right place!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush...it's a pleasure to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here! Im very happy to see see that you have took control of things and decided to get yourself back into the proper conditioning... you MUST get yourself in a healthy state to ensure you have a much longer and healthy life... im also very happy to see that my videos are helping you... that only inspires me to make more... as you already know, im always here to help in any way possible... don't hesitate to let me know bro...

Welcome!! This is the best site I've found and am proud to call it my home. I think your intro was great and I can tell you'll fit in very well here. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you out with along the way. I'll see you around the board.
SnS

Welcome to AR brother!! Nice intro... It seems like you are really focused... Focus and dedication is def something you will see a lot of around here... Lot of real good people with great insight and info...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

That's some awesome progress after a bit of derailment. Your candor is certainly appreciated, and I think you've come to the right place. Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom