napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection question

JM750

I have always wondered this. Say you inject a 3cc amount of oil into your glute, and where ever, how long does it take to dissipate? Meaning for the oil to be all absorbed.

That's a good question. My guess would be that the oil dissipates fairly quick, but I have no idea the time frame.

I cant guarantee this info, but I believe that Ive read that the oil is absorbed relatively quickly (within a day or 2??) leaving your compound in a deposit. That takes longer for the body to process.

Never have that amount and if attempted would chose to break it down into smaller shots and spread it out personally -- foam roller to help to move the knot I would imagine at the site and help dissipate the shot

I cant guarantee this info, but I believe that Ive read that the oil is absorbed relatively quickly (within a day or 2??) leaving your compound in a deposit. That takes longer for the body to process.
This is the way I understand it as well to my knowledge

I have always wondered this. Say you inject a 3cc amount of oil into your glute, and where ever, how long does it take to dissipate? Meaning for the oil to be all absorbed.

It is well know that if you inject a water base the depot is there in 4-8 hours. This is because the body is made of water and knows exactly how to remove the water.That is what the body does as part of metabolism....remove water. Oil is a little different in that it takes the body longer.This make take 12-24 hours. Now what if we made gear in motor oil?
The whole thing would be removed and you would get no test. Since the body cannot assimlate,use, or breakdown motor oil then the whole thing is gone.

It is well know that if you inject a water base the depot is there in 4-8 hours. This is because the body is made of water and knows exactly how to remove the water.That is what the body does as part of metabolism....remove water. Oil is a little different in that it takes the body longer.This make take 12-24 hours. Now what if we made gear in motor oil?
The whole thing would be removed and you would get no test. Since the body cannot assimlate,use, or breakdown motor oil then the whole thing is gone.

Then let's scratch using the mobil 1 then! lol

Then let's scratch using the mobil 1 then! lol

yeah, i have a feeling there are better options for you than the mobil 1 brother! =) as drb pointed out, oil is always longer than water based but in total, its not too long either way... obviously water is far quicker but even at 24 hours at the most, oil based is not too long...

Top Bottom