napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi new member

Champ14

33 year old male years on training experience not a veteran but not a beginner on gear but about to learn about sarms aND everything else I can. Thanks

33 year old male years on training experience not a veteran but not a beginner on gear but about to learn about sarms aND everything else I can. Thanks

Welcome to the wonderful AR family bro! Feel free to make yourself at home and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

welcome brother you will find all the sarms info here and you will find the tried and true best sarms research company here as well. read the logs as pure essence was gracious enough to let quite a few run their gear with no holds barred on the reviews and there are none to compare. i can tell you from experience bout to hop on my 2nd cycle and got my old lady on her 1 1/2 cycle. it is amazing

good age brother! same as me... welcome home! don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way!

Top Bottom