napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Incoming Robo cruise

This was definitely a cutting cruise lol not intentionally. I've been eating like an infant for about 6 weeks now and I've lost 7lbs!!!! I weigh 201.7 completely empty and dehydrated. I give adderall credit for losses and Tobolics credit for having stayed above 200lbs lol it's time to step up the eating and Lifting. Work has really interfered lately.

243fd0005ed58034aea4ad0e408894d8.jpg

Cardio has been there lately but lifting has fallen behind a lot. 201.6 last weigh in on empty. 205 after a couple meals and plenty of liquids. I've been eating stupidly lately. Seriously, probably something like an average of 1000 calories a day. Not on purpose but due to work and meds suppression. My appetite. Well it actually was on purpose at first and then I had to stretch my stomach out again which has been hard but I've brought it back with the herb the last few days. Life saver weed is. I threw in a light dose of tren lately when I saw how light I was getting lol it hasn't been an ideal cycle as far as my workouts but I did cut some fat which was what I wanted. Fuck falling below 200 though lol

Transitioning to test/ mast/ tren now. I'll stop the primo soon since I can't really run it where I'd like because of my CSR.

So now it's

240mg test
400mg masteron
And...
wait for it.....

10mg tren ace eod

lol I wish I could see some of the faces when they read my tren doses. I barely feel it, but I do feel it. Boners are undeniably better and I STILL get very minor night sweats lol.

Lean bulk in progress. I'm going against the current though because I'm in need of serious massaging and stretching, not to mention seeing a chiropractor. I have a really badly tight and inflamed IT band especially on my right side. I have nearly constant pain every day so working legs is a bitch. Anyway, I wanted to update my uneventful log just to keep my he's in the game. Drink water, drive on fellas.

Very interesting on the tren dose Jack. Curious as time goes what your thoughts and experience with such a low dose is..might be great for some benefit with virtually no sides

Very interesting on the tren dose Jack. Curious as time goes what your thoughts and experience with such a low dose is..might be great for some benefit with virtually no sides

I sweat at night noticeably more but not full blown night sweats. Otherwise it feels good. My main goal is to stop catabolism since I suddenly just went into weight loss mode within a few weeks. I panicked lol! So the tren is just acting to lower cortisol and stop muscle loss for now. I'm working so much I just haven't been able to get back in a routine and sleep has been low.

Last edited:
Deca is in the batters box. And more mast. I'm SOOOO sore right now from hitting back hard a few days ago without having hit anything very hard for a while. My girlfriend yesterday surprised me when I came home to a dark candlelit room, classical music, and a massage table made up for me. Complete with an extremely hot bath already drawn, a bowl loaded and ready to go, in one shot of vodka LOL! She blew me away. She gave me a full body massage minus the happy ending :/ but it's ok she hasn't been feeling well. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the quick recovering I'll get from deca. I'm over feeling tired, weak, and small. Diet has been keeping me from having much strength or endurance to lift much. Work and money and kids have been overwhelming me. I'm crossing my fingers for a big change in pace soon.

Top Bottom