napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Incoming Robo cruise

Haha. That's what I hear. I've never ran it but plan to on my next cycle with tren. I just ran the Primo out and kept on the other compounds. Is it something one can add to their cruise? Or bad idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a great idea. 200-300mg

It actually takes longer to see the hardening from oil based winstrol based on this experience. It is of course a longer lasting version compared to oral so that makes sense. But having said that I'm seeing more effects the last 5 days or so and libido is outrageous as usual and strength is pretty great right now. I'm tempted to get another vial and do 40 days since it is less toxic slightly.

fa6f12228e2cada2c740595e27bbc448.jpg

Since Robo blessed me with extra primo I'm considering bumping it up some. Not much but perhaps 400. This is still meant as a cruise lol

Primo now raised to 300mg a week. Will go to 400 when winny is all gone. I should probably go higher I know. I guess I'm too conservative lol

Primo now raised to 300mg a week. Will go to 400 when winny is all gone. I should probably go higher I know. I guess I'm too conservative lol

While on your Cruz. Are you also taking any AI's? My plan was to do T @ 150wk and MastE or Primo @ 300wk. Or even EQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scratch that 400 primo. AND winstrol is all gone :/ I may have gained a pound or two of muscle during the three weeks but I certainly didn't cut and that's okay. Although I do feel like I'm holding water right now for some reason. Could be dehydration. I'm not implying it's the winny for the record. I'm just saying it could be hiding some results but after all I wasn't putting 100% effort into this. I definitely enjoyed the strength and insane pumps and the libido boost as well so I still enjoyed the cycle.

I actually bumped to 500 primo and threw in 200mg masteron. I'm using Test400 now and doing 3/8ml twice a week whatever that is. Probably around 320mg. On the rocks with the girlfriend again so libido isn't important but then it is if I wanna reel her back in with the deeuck if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I actually bumped to 500 primo and threw in 200mg masteron. I'm using Test400 now and doing 3/8ml twice a week whatever that is. Probably around 320mg. On the rocks with the girlfriend again so libido isn't important but then it is if I wanna reel her back in with the deeuck if you know what I mean.
You love that mast bro. Glad to hear everything is solid. Did that eye issue get taken care of?

You love that mast bro. Glad to hear everything is solid. Did that eye issue get taken care of?

I do love it! Yeah it Actually got better but then now and then feels like it's coming back but it doesn't. Best guess I've heard so far is something called CSR, Central serous retinopathy. Thanks for asking bud

Top Bottom