napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Incoming Robo cruise

lol I edited the pic set. Fml there is no edit tool to make me like myself anymore [emoji13] I'm getting fat and old! Lmao

Okay holy shit. I haven't been this horny since my first couple of cycles. I'm literally beating off, then having sex, then beating off again a few hours after lol I didn't realize primo would be that strong in the libido area. Feeling great!

Okay holy shit. I haven't been this horny since my first couple of cycles. I'm literally beating off, then having sex, then beating off again a few hours after lol I didn't realize primo would be that strong in the libido area. Feeling great!

I was just writing in another thread how much I love primo. It's the shit man.. no doubt about it.

There's nothing like primo. Although, your sexual reaction sounds much closer to Masteron than Primo. For me, I don't get very horny on Primo but it is by far my favorite compound. Really it's the only one I will run these days. There's no need for anything else. Always with a low dose test base of course. Mast makes me so horny that it's actually bad for my relationship. Evil. But dang it feels good. If I were single or with in a new steamy relationship, I'd run Mast forever!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There's nothing like primo. Although, your sexual reaction sounds much closer to Masteron than Primo. For me, I don't get very horny on Primo but it is by far my favorite compound. Really it's the only one I will run these days. There's no need for anything else. Always with a low dose test base of course. Mast makes me so horny that it's actually bad for my relationship. Evil. But dang it feels good. If I were single or with in a new steamy relationship, I'd run Mast forever!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm running just 200 mast as well but it doesn't make me quite THIS "thirsty" at that dose so I know the primo is helping some. It doesn't hurt that I've felt a good sense of wellbeing which also contributes to libido IMO and I haven't had that typical wellbeing "on" feeling in a while.

I'm kinda on that level now too. Almost to being downright annoying, but I'm also on a gram of test with 800 masteron along with eq and deca

6f69c0362cce49b991ebb31a2d637370.jpg

514a360359279428df605bc62004728f.jpg

13fba2f2177865f2a122e61fcb18e31e.jpg

My back isn't showing what I fee I am right now but whatever. I do think I'm dropping adipose though. I just haven't checked it in any credible way.

6f69c0362cce49b991ebb31a2d637370.jpg

514a360359279428df605bc62004728f.jpg

13fba2f2177865f2a122e61fcb18e31e.jpg

My back isn't showing what I fee I am right now but whatever. I do think I'm dropping adipose though. I just haven't checked it in any credible way.
Looks pretty good bro. Msybe just a little softer than I've seen you in the past. What are you weighing?

Guess what?
27b4e5e77bc5a8a1eb4948830ea16166.jpg

Added in a small amount of tren. I have to find my sweet spot again because Robo's tren is def more potent than others I've had. I def don't need as much as usual. Let me see if I can put up with the sweats or find a good sweat free spot :)

Good shit bro. Still holding that size you gained really well

I'm shocked at how well I hold my weight frankly. I can do jack shit and eat whatever I want or almost nothing and I never lose muscle and don't gain too much fat. Of course I don't come off test but still.

Good shit bro. Still holding that size you gained really well

Correction I finally weighed myself because my scale and my lady's scale both broke. I'm down to 204lbs and definitely leaner. She took some pics for me in these euro cock huggers she wanted me to wear lmao ah damn I'll post them up in about an hour. This was mainly a result of starving myself mind you. I didn't even lose this on purpose lol but it's a good place to start for putting some more mass on.

I'm shocked at how well I hold my weight frankly. I can do jack shit and eat whatever I want or almost nothing and I never lose muscle and don't gain too much fat. Of course I don't come off test but still.

So yeah like I said I guess I just really had to be patient and wait for my body to get into some fat burning. Two weeks of eating probably 1000cald a day average and moving into a 3rd story apartment was what got this result. I wish I had been able to workout more during that but I was wiped out physically and mentally. Either way I'm happy with my current state for the time being.

Last edited:
I really don't think I look big at all here but I guess that goes to show body dismorphia is real. I don't feel like I'm 204lbs right now. Strength is way down but I'm loading carbs like mad the last few days. I'm severely depleted.

I'm having to back down actually on the primo because right as the 500mg was starting to peak my CRS in my right eye fucking came back.

*Flashback to my earlier posts on CRS: steroids of ANY kind including cortico steroids can aggravate and worsen CRS (fluid behind the retina)

So I'm backing off and adding more mast instead. Hopefully this doesn't aggravate it as I ASSUME aggravation is from blood volume increase... although that makes no sense now that I think about it.

Long story short I'm basically dropping primo down to a mere immune booster at 100-200mg... AGAIN.

Top Bottom