napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Illogical Hairloss

SwoleNerd

Hey new to this board but been posting on other ones, still haven't got any answers yet.

I've finished my 2nd cycle (16 weeks of 700mg/wk EQ, 350mg/wk Test E) about 6 weeks ago, and I'm on a cruise of 200mg/wk test E right now. About week 5/6/7 weeks into the cycle I started to notice some hair shredding in the shower, at first I thought it was just androgenic shredding so nothing to be worried about. However, this has continued until today and very strangely enough in comparison to my first cycle where I ran 40mg dbol 5 wks + 500mg/wk Test E which resulted in absolutely no signs of hair loss.

I am currently using Ketoxonazole shampoo since week 10, and haven't notice much of a reduction. Was going to invest in some Minoxidil but my next cycle is going to by Trestolone so no need for it.

Can anyone please explain why I would be suffering from hairloss considering that EQ is not a dht derivative whilst dbol is a dht base which did not cause any hairloss to me.

DHT shampoos do not work, the hair, nor the scalp are capable of absorbing "nutrients" thru trans-dermal means. If you want to treat/reduce DHT it has to be done either by medication, or nutrition. Keeping your prostate healthy and or regulated being number one and diet and supplementation being number two:

1. Pumpkin Seed: Eating raw pumpkin seeds is an old-fashioned remedy for the prevention of benign prostatic hyperplasia.

2. Saw Palmetto: Its anti-androgen effects are directly related to the inhibition of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase type II, which is needed by the body to convert testosterone into DHT in the prostate.

3. Green Tea: Research shows that epigallocatechin-3-Gallate, or EGCG, one of the active elements of green tea blocks the formation of DHT.

4. Giant Dodder: This plant based supplement blocks DHT by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase type II. (Full Spectrum Cuscuta 400 mg 60 Caps by Swanson Premium)

DHT shampoos do not work, the hair, nor the scalp are capable of absorbing "nutrients" thru trans-dermal means. If you want to treat/reduce DHT it has to be done either by medication, or nutrition. Keeping your prostate healthy and or regulated being number one and diet and supplementation being number two:

1. Pumpkin Seed: Eating raw pumpkin seeds is an old-fashioned remedy for the prevention of benign prostatic hyperplasia.

2. Saw Palmetto: Its anti-androgen effects are directly related to the inhibition of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase type II, which is needed by the body to convert testosterone into DHT in the prostate.

3. Green Tea: Research shows that epigallocatechin-3-Gallate, or EGCG, one of the active elements of green tea blocks the formation of DHT.

4. Giant Dodder: This plant based supplement blocks DHT by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase type II. (Full Spectrum Cuscuta 400 mg 60 Caps by Swanson Premium)

Looked into Saw Palmetto and Giant Dodder (Full Spectrum Cuscuta), what dosages should I be looking at?

Update: Been 11 weeks since last EQ Pin and still shredding, although I am cruising at 125mg/wk Test E which I have no fucking clue why it's causing anything because last time I was blasting at 500mg/wks Test E and no sides. So evidently, the sides of hairloss may not be instant at first cycle, where the thinning of the hair follicles may be irreversible hence why it took 2 cycles for it to actually start shredding. OR it might just be androgenic shredding hehe xD

I however did my get my bloods done about 4 weeks ago and it came back as 109nmol/L = (3133ng/dl) when I'm on a cruise of 125mg/wk Test E, so either my gear is hella overdosed or I'm a good responder cause those values should be my blast values haha.

I'm also considering PCTing off and starting fresh, however I've basically cruise long enough for another blast so I don't know which path to take.

Start at the recommended dosage and observe. Increase as needed after a period of time, figure 30 days for it to get into your system and possibly relieve some concerns. I'd continue to cruise personally, suddenly stopping and resurrecting your boys will be quite difficult and long point blank IMO.

Hey new to this board but been posting on other ones, still haven't got any answers yet.

I've finished my 2nd cycle (16 weeks of 700mg/wk EQ, 350mg/wk Test E) about 6 weeks ago, and I'm on a cruise of 200mg/wk test E right now. About week 5/6/7 weeks into the cycle I started to notice some hair shredding in the shower, at first I thought it was just androgenic shredding so nothing to be worried about. However, this has continued until today and very strangely enough in comparison to my first cycle where I ran 40mg dbol 5 wks + 500mg/wk Test E which resulted in absolutely no signs of hair loss.

I am currently using Ketoxonazole shampoo since week 10, and haven't notice much of a reduction. Was going to invest in some Minoxidil but my next cycle is going to by Trestolone so no need for it.

Can anyone please explain why I would be suffering from hairloss considering that EQ is not a dht derivative whilst dbol is a dht base which did not cause any hairloss to me.

Sometimes there just isn't a cut and dry answer for things because people respond to differently to compounds. Some may give you more shedding than others, even when they are not DHT based or DHT derivatives

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've used Rogaine on my face to fix some rough spots on my beard...it does work. Grew new hair where there wasn't any...and 4 months after discontinue use it's still there

I've used Rogaine on my face to fix some rough spots on my beard...it does work. Grew new hair where there wasn't any...and 4 months after discontinue use it's still there

I've looked into Rogaine, but there's a risk of hair shredding even more at the beginning. But its followed by regrowth which will take about 3 months+ of daily usage.

Start at the recommended dosage and observe. Increase as needed after a period of time, figure 30 days for it to get into your system and possibly relieve some concerns. I'd continue to cruise personally, suddenly stopping and resurrecting your boys will be quite difficult and long point blank IMO.

I've decided to change up my 3rd cycle to NPP 350mgs/Wk and Test E 500mgs/wk, with the above supplements, should there be any that I should avoid on such cycle?

And could you rank those 4 in terms of importance please, thinking of getting Saw Palmetto and Giant Dodder, but it seems like they both block the conversion of DHT.

Last edited:
Part of the game bud. The mind is a very powerful tool as well, I'm not saying that you're aren't shedding more than normal but keep in mind it's not uncommon for guys to shed between 100-200 hairs on a DAILY basis and that is normal. You are probably just paying extra attention to it now that you are on cycle and worrying yourself to death.

My advice: cut your hair short, grow a fuckin grizzly beard, and get fucking jacked.

Im not willing to lose my hair just yet either. Means my runs are usually just test and fin. Theres some new shit out there that sounds promising but I have yet to see any of our sponsors messing with it yet so I will wait to see if they do. If not Ill try some powder and give it a go. Here it is:

30af3472784e3b1fee9237eb0198fd07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom