napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

If you place an order with a source

I think what happens in these cases is the ordering individual gets scared. Last minute panic attack maybe thinking it's a setup or the customs letter thing.

Some people kinda freak out a little when you are doing business with someone they never met & it's over the internet. My heart races when I put in an order to this day. I appreciate all the sources & the job you do. I have done business with Thin D & he is amazing at what he does. Sending a wad of cash and trusting someone not to rip you off is a little daunting. Thank you for everything

I agree, and I appreciate your post, I'm new here and haven't posted much because of that. I feel like what your talking about should be common sense, but I know not everyone has that either lol

I'm new here and I definitely respect that! You guys are taking a chance by helping us not get screwed over by all the scams online and in person.

Thanks for that #salute

Fuck all those guys who ruin this shit like this. I'm just here to learn and gain knowledge. I get my trenbalogne sandwiches from my local store anyway lol

Excuse me I need help finding a domestic source, do you happen to know of one I'm trying to run my first cycle

Not a good first post bud. How about you start your own thread, tell us about yourself and let us get to know you.

Not a good first post bud. How about you start your own thread, tell us about yourself and let us get to know you.
My bad bro I'm new to this, I'm trying to run my 1st ever aas, I'm a powerlifter so I'm looking for strength gains, I'm a small guy 5'8, 139 lbs, I've done plenty of sarm cycles my current raw lifts consist of 475 squat, 250 bench, and 560 deadlift, anything else you want to know just ask 😊

My bad bro I'm new to this, I'm trying to run my 1st ever aas, I'm a powerlifter so I'm looking for strength gains, I'm a small guy 5'8, 139 lbs, I've done plenty of sarm cycles my current raw lifts consist of 475 squat, 250 bench, and 560 deadlift, anything else you want to know just ask [emoji4]

Age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to beat some records m8, it's the main reason I want to take some, I just need a bit of a boost I'm running a low dose

Cant really see how you can disagree with something like this mate. Better it being said though. I'm new to here, however, it seems slightly common sense now.

I am behind you 110% on this one bro.

Really, this could be sticky'd.

Street smarts go along way. I've done almost 42 months of my adult life in and out of the pen and let me be clear, it ain't for 95% of the people walking this planet. Have some respect and show some common sense.

120% Truth to this. Respect and common sense is harder to come than some rare products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom