napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If You Had To Choose ONE Test/Hybrid for 12 Months Blast And Cruise?

JamesT

I'm definitely not ready to be doing any AAS, so I'm just focused on losing BF% and simultaneously gaining mass wherever possible. I'm on TRT, using Test Cyp currently at 200mg/week cruising - thinking of a blast within the next few months, just waiting on proper AI as my doctor gave me weaksauce anastrozole. Also on HGH 3iu/day.

I'm still doing my research on the different esters, then the hybrids, other compounds etc - and am wondering if there's something that would be superior to Test Cyp, especially when I hear of something like Valhalla's "Ghost" G400 - which I don't yet completely understand.

From what I've learned, Test Cyp 200-250mg is like 'old faithful', and a great default that'll always yield great results. However, if there IS something else, or a hybrid mix etc - I'd like to know. I'm open to 'borderline/lesser strength AAS', so long as it's safe, and something that I use long term.

Lastly - and this one I'm super curious about...is there a particular hybrid that helps with joint pains (like NPP or something) - which can be used long term? My shoulder AC joint flared up again, plus a handful of other pains all over - would be amazing if there's something that could help those long term.

I'd like to stock up on whatever it is that I'm going to buy, plus ancillaries of course - not so easy to get stuff shipped to my part of the world, so I'm just trying to plan ahead.

Stats and relevant info here

technically you can do whatever you want but honestly, i never advocate trying to get fancy with trt... i just dont like it man... like i said, you do what you want but test is test... no other test is "superior" in any way... thats all mythical bro science.. as far as your joint pains, thats where mk677 and mk2866 come into play... you can run 677 for a year continuously at least... i really dont think its smart in any way to stay on deca or npp that long whatsoever...

I like adding Proviron to my TRT. Well I like adding it to anything really lol. You can do 12week cycles with no problem

I tend to agree with Dylan here. I just run my 200mg of test c during my cruise. If you add in a compound like Deca at say 150mg you need to decrease the test dose to compensate and only run 150. I've done that before and I really don't see the need or benefit. I prefer just test c during my cruises, and I will add in sarms like MK-2866 and MK-677 during cruises as well

I like adding Proviron to my TRT. Well I like adding it to anything really lol. You can do 12week cycles with no problem

what dose of T and Proviron do you do? You mean during a blast, or cruise, or both lol?

150-200mg Test and 50mg Proviron is the dosages I use.

cool, thanks for expounding. I just watched a few videos on it, I'm interested in it. You mentioned you like adding Proviron to whatever. What are the main things that you love most about it?

What exactly do you mean by hybrid? I don't comprende. 200mg cyp a week and 3iu of GH is pretty sufficient but I would personally do masteron or primo... even though I've never used primo yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly do you mean by hybrid? I don't comprende. 200mg cyp a week and 3iu of GH is pretty sufficient but I would personally do masteron or primo... even though I've never used primo yet.

By hybrid - I mean mixed versions of Test, as I've seen offerings of mixed Tests and/or compounds into one oil. I believe Sustanon is an example of this, with 4 different esters. I'm really just curious, as I'm very new to all of this - and want to plan my year's substances, ancillaries etc.

Glad I asked, because I've now seen some suggestions. Proviron is an interesting one, though I need to explore more. From what I've learned, Masteron and Primo aren't for me yet - as I have too high BF% right now. But I definitely would like to try it once I've gained more mass and lost enough BF%.

Last edited:
"Age: 36
Height: 6'1
Weight: 212lbs
Body fat %: 23-27% (depending on the measuring device - going to do calipers soon)
Years of training: About 2, but broken up over the last decade due to injuries and work
Cycle History: Never done a cycle
I'm about a month into doing weights 3 x a week, and Pilates 2 x a week - dropped 9lbs in 2017 so far, gained a bit of mass!"

Bro..you need to focus on building your foundation of consistent diet and training..
You are a million miles away from being ready for a steroid cycle

FOCUS...all your thinking about the above is just a distraction from your goal
Later when you are ready..then start thinking about if, cause what you would do now compared to later will be nite and day

Last edited:
By hybrid - I mean mixed versions of Test, as I've seen offerings of mixed Tests and/or compounds into one oil. I believe Sustanon is an example of this, with 4 different esters. I'm really just curious, as I'm very new to all of this - and want to plan my year's substances, ancillaries etc.

Glad I asked, because I've now seen some suggestions. Proviron is an interesting one, though I need to explore more. From what I've learned, Masteron and Primo aren't for me yet - as I have too high BF% right now. But I definitely would like to try it once I've gained more mass and lost enough BF%.

Well for the reason you're wanting suggestions, a low dose of masteron would be doing what proviron does but better IMO. So you're BF doesn't matter. It's not for your typical aesthetic purpose in this case. It would raise your free test and help libido. Primo would just help libido and slightly increase anabolism. As for a multi estered test I don't see the point.

this is EXACTLY what i do but we already know me and FL share the same type of love for proviron... i use it all the time..

I'm doing some deep research on proviron, as I'm liking the sounds of it so far. Currently, my only concern is the affects it has on cholesterol - as I've been having quite elevated levels for a while now. Might be genetics, as both my parents are on statins - hoping I'm not gonna have to get on them.

but I'm thinking of doing exactly that - 200mg Test Cyp / week, and 50mg Proviron.

I'm doing some deep research on proviron, as I'm liking the sounds of it so far. Currently, my only concern is the affects it has on cholesterol - as I've been having quite elevated levels for a while now. Might be genetics, as both my parents are on statins - hoping I'm not gonna have to get on them.

but I'm thinking of doing exactly that - 200mg Test Cyp / week, and 50mg Proviron.
if you run gw501516 with it, there will be NO concern whatsoever

Top Bottom