napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If You Had To Choose ONE Test/Hybrid for 12 Months Blast And Cruise?

"Age: 36
Height: 6'1
Weight: 212lbs
Body fat %: 23-27% (depending on the measuring device - going to do calipers soon)
Years of training: About 2, but broken up over the last decade due to injuries and work
Cycle History: Never done a cycle
I'm about a month into doing weights 3 x a week, and Pilates 2 x a week - dropped 9lbs in 2017 so far, gained a bit of mass!"

Bro..you need to focus on building your foundation of consistent diet and training..
You are a million miles away from being ready for a steroid cycle

FOCUS...all your thinking about the above is just a distraction from your goal
Later when you are ready..then start thinking about if, cause what you would do now compared to later will be nite and day

ya, I know - not looking to do much more than an "enhanced blast" at most, as I'm already on TRT - that's the first thing I mentioned in the OP. was just wondering if there's something out there that would be like "best of both worlds" for blasting and cruising, or even just for "enhanced cruising" for that matter - particularly for my general goals of wanting to feel better, boosting libido, lessen bloating, assist in cutting weight, gaining some mass simultaneously etc.

Sarms and proviron are your only safe options
You are NOT in proper condition to add anabolics or increase your test dose

if you run gw501516 with it, there will be NO concern whatsoever

I think I'll have to compile my proposed stack soon, and ask for feedback here - because it's shaping up as something like 200mg Test Cyp/week (Sunday and Wednesday), 12.5mg LiquiAro/day (initially ED, to bring high E down - then EOD) 3iu HGH every morning, 25mg MK-677 every night, GW-5015161 (dose?), S4, 50mg Proviron ED.

this on top of a lot of vitamins etc, it's getting complicated for me to know exactly what time I'm supposed to take each thing, whether or not I can take them all at once - with meals, without etc etc.

in short, I need to figure out the newbie shit I don't yet know.

I think I'll have to compile my proposed stack soon, and ask for feedback here - because it's shaping up as something like 200mg Test Cyp/week (Sunday and Wednesday), 12.5mg LiquiAro/day (initially ED, to bring high E down - then EOD) 3iu HGH every morning, 25mg MK-677 every night, GW-5015161 (dose?), S4, 50mg Proviron ED.

this on top of a lot of vitamins etc, it's getting complicated for me to know exactly what time I'm supposed to take each thing, whether or not I can take them all at once - with meals, without etc etc.

in short, I need to figure out the newbie shit I don't yet know.
dont overcomplicate.. i'll lay it all out for you... its SIMPLE... you dont need to eat with anything, that makes no difference.. here is the layout for you...

1-16 test cyp 200 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg day first 2 weeks then drop to every other day
1-16 provrion 50 mg day
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Sarms and proviron are your only safe options
You are NOT in proper condition to add anabolics or increase your test dose

thanks for looking out Bro, much appreciated. I now completely understand that I shouldn't even be doing a blast for now. I had actually started a blast of 500mg about 3 weeks ago, then came across Dylan's video about a week ago RE Test dosages - and immediately went back down to 200mg. I've also since discovered that the AI my doc prescribed is inferior, so I'm waiting on my Aromasin - to even be doing TRT "properly!".

dont overcomplicate.. i'll lay it all out for you... its SIMPLE... you dont need to eat with anything, that makes no difference.. here is the layout for you...

1-16 test cyp 200 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg day first 2 weeks then drop to every other day
1-16 provrion 50 mg day
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

HOLY SHIT - thanks so much for laying it all out for me, much appreciated! definitely makes it simple. Quick question though - what's the reason behind S4 only starting on week 5?

HOLY SHIT - thanks so much for laying it all out for me, much appreciated! definitely makes it simple. Quick question though - what's the reason behind S4 only starting on week 5?
for sure bro.. s4 can only be ran 12 weeks as opposed to others that go 16... its best to run it on the back end for the muscle hardening and aesthetics...

for sure bro.. s4 can only be ran 12 weeks as opposed to others that go 16... its best to run it on the back end for the muscle hardening and aesthetics...

I see - thanks again. Looks like I've got my first stack sorted out, time to go buy it!

i ran it 100 mg for about a month and loved it but its generally best to stay at 50... you can bump it to 100 every so often though

i ran it 100 mg for about a month and loved it but its generally best to stay at 50... you can bump it to 100 every so often though

so do you run it pretty much all year around? When you say you loved it, which effects in particular? I'm super curious, and just wanna get my hands on some already!

Just curious what the gear situation is in the Phillipines? Can u get whatever you want at the pharmacy?

I wish! it's not like Thailand, where you can get most things OTC. In the Philippines, you still need to get prescriptions, and then the quality is generally inferior - unless you get the pharma, which is stupid expensive! It's really a pain to get anything here, hence I'm not trying to stock up so that I have supplies for at least the next 6 months.

Man I just saw the bodyfat. Watch how much gear you use with it over like 10-12%. I know I am getting mine down before I fool with it and Dylan has warned me about it.

As far as hybrid it seems the most popular is sustanon if I understand right, but a couple npc guys tell me they shoot it like every 3 days so that seems like a lot of test to me,

Man I just saw the bodyfat. Watch how much gear you use with it over like 10-12%. I know I am getting mine down before I fool with it and Dylan has warned me about it.

As far as hybrid it seems the most popular is sustanon if I understand right, but a couple npc guys tell me they shoot it like every 3 days so that seems like a lot of test to me,

RE BF%, I totally understand now that there's no point in even doing a blast. I'm on TRT, and was just checking IF there was a substance that I should be considering - which can be used throughout the year.

Sustanon definitely sounds interesting in theory i.e. sustained T levels at all times - but on the flip-side, it evidently comes with more risk of aromatisation (if I understood Dylan's videos on Sustanon correctly). Sustanon was definitely one of the substances that I was thinking about when I first started this post.

Aside from that, I've seen a source who says they can mix pretty much ANY compounds into one - so I was just curious if there was a 'mild' version of something that could help, particularly with my joint pains i.e. I 'thought' that 'maybe' it'd be possible to put like minimum dose of NPP mixed with Test Cyp for a 16 week cycle (just like a normal TRT dose, but mixed with minimum dose of NPP or whatever, hence "hybrid" oil).

BUT - evidently, there's nothing of the sort, or not worth it.

Plus, thanks to Dylan - I've now got an entire 16 week cycle laid out for me - just gotta source it now.

so do you run it pretty much all year around? When you say you loved it, which effects in particular? I'm super curious, and just wanna get my hands on some already!
i run it about 3-4 months then take 3-4 weeks off then back on it... the libido boost, the extra muscle hardening and just the way it makes me feel bro...

Top Bottom