napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I wondered where everyone went to!

Honestly quite shocked at everything that has gone down this last week, the last two months, and not to mention a slew of long time sources being booted. Left me scratching my head wondering what the hell was up.

Welcome to AR....it's a pleasure to have you here. This place is amazing and the guys here are very helpful and full of knowledge.

Honestly quite shocked at everything that has gone down this last week, the last two months, and not to mention a slew of long time sources being booted. Left me scratching my head wondering what the hell was up.

dont be shocked. evo is ran by a guy is who running an underground steriod ring and lying to his members about stuff they inject into their bodies, for his own greedy intentions. nothing should shock you

Well I had seen people fade out and move on but once there seemed to be a mass exodus and then a ton of shady things going down behind the scene. I want no part of it. I missed you guys!

Well better late than never I guess. I kept wondering where everyone was diapering too.
Welcome to AR bro. Everyone is coming over here, because they've had enough with Evo and all of its scamming tactics. You are in a much better place now. We have some awesome members here, and we are glad to have you in the family. If you need anything just let me know!

Thanks guys - in fact the greatest thing about Evo was having all of you over there. Once I saw members like Rick, Dylan and Cane leave I knew something was going on but didn't really understand as my personal life and work life have been very busy. Really glad to be back with everyone again and thanks Rick for you warm welcome. I wrote articles for WPA about Peptides but when it came to all the other rep stuff I never wanted any part of that. Now I can see where it lead too and the crazy thing was not to long ago WPA was letting me know something big was coming up but he wouldn't tell me but he wanted me to be on board with it but I never contacted him back about the matter cause I figured it would be some trouble. Anyway just glad to be back with the brothers again - I trust everyone's advice here - most of you guys helped me learn more than I could ever ask for so I'm thrilled to join AR.

Please tell me this is my man stretch... the same stretch i talked with often that was my boy? please tell me thats you!

Hell Yeah NY - in fact when you left that was a big red flag I was like - wait a sec! Something fishy going on here. Happy to see everyone - feel like I wandered away from the flock and I found it again!

Ah you are stretch the vip arnt you? Lol how you like that article pay bro?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's jr by the way. I migrated just before ny but I go over as a life boat. Bring memebers here. I've gotten quite a few. Feel free to help unless you got banned lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom