napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I just started TRT treatment and cursed off my doctor

LiftForPump

I have been coming to this site for a while, but never made an account.

A few years back I was hit by a drunk driver, which broke my neck. I was prescribed pain killers and became addicted to them. After years of abuse I started taking Suboxone which helps block the cravings. I am down to 1-2 mg a day today, and totally off the Xanax, and depression pills. Before the accident I used to work out a lot and was pretty jacked. I was about 185-190 pounds. I tried some pro hormones while I used to lift. Now im 170 pounds and lost basically all my gains but people still think I have a good body. I took a blood test and my test levels were at 52 (250 or lower is low) I am extremely low. For those that do not know pain killers and depression meds kill your test levels. I went to see urologists and he prescribed me 200 mg test every month. I told him that test levels go down after about a week. But he refused to give me more or split dose. When I went to the pharmacy the script said 2x 200mg test cyp so they gave me 2 one mil vials of 200 test cyp. The doctor then became a total asshole, the pharmacy said my insurance does cover the test but he needs to call to confirm script. I called the doctor and hes like thats not my job. After calling many times his secretary finally called in. So I asked the pharmacy for 18g and 25g needles and then they say i need a script. The doc refused to write me a script and said He would administer the shot. I said ok fine and hes like I have to charge you for a visit ($30) out of pocket plus whatever hundreds he makes off my insurance. I told him shoudl it be a post visit it only takes a few mint o admin a shot. All he cares about is the money, and doesnt care about how unstable it is to get 200mg shot once a month. Before I was prescribed I went 4 visits for blood tests and other check ups he wanted to be before prescribing me. He would do one thing at a time so I come back and pay and pay. I flipped out on the phone saying are you just after my money do you really not give a fuck about my life, and went online and saw a few people wrote bad reviews with the same problems I had with him, and I wrote another bad review about him. Now I dont know what to do, I bought 100 needles online and still have 1cc 200 mg test cyp but I need to find a source because this shit is costing way too much. Can anyone help me out. Thank you

Hey man welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good sources here. I have used roids24, hipo, and pharmalady, all gtg. But personally, if I were you, I would go to a different doctor and try to do TRT that way. After all, getting drugs online is illegal, and if all you are interested in is TRT, then there are better doctors out there man who actually care about your health and care about maintaining test levels. As a doctor he should know that two shots of cyp a month just isn't enough to maintain good blood levels.

Welcome bro. A lot of people get caught in that same predicament with doctors not knowing exactly what they are doing with TRT. It might be better to seek a different doctor or search for TRT clinics in your area.

We do also have some great sources here that are sponsors. I represent biotech. If you'd like a price list, send me a PM and let me know

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Suboxone, I get nauseous just thinking about those funky orange tasting things. Glad you were able to kick the addiction and get your life back on track. Like RR said, I'd check on TRT clinics in your area.

Damn that stinks. If you are still wanting TRT I would do like the others suggested, simply look for TRT clinics. When I was using one, it was pretty cheap after insurance, I got weekly injections, and its legal. Unfortunately because of insurance issues I switched to self administered TRT. If you do go this route, please make sure to keep up with bloodwork. Lots of guys use privatemdlabs.com

I have been coming to this site for a while, but never made an account.

A few years back I was hit by a drunk driver, which broke my neck. I was prescribed pain killers and became addicted to them. After years of abuse I started taking Suboxone which helps block the cravings. I am down to 1-2 mg a day today, and totally off the Xanax, and depression pills. Before the accident I used to work out a lot and was pretty jacked. I was about 185-190 pounds. I tried some pro hormones while I used to lift. Now im 170 pounds and lost basically all my gains but people still think I have a good body. I took a blood test and my test levels were at 52 (250 or lower is low) I am extremely low. For those that do not know pain killers and depression meds kill your test levels. I went to see urologists and he prescribed me 200 mg test every month. I told him that test levels go down after about a week. But he refused to give me more or split dose. When I went to the pharmacy the script said 2x 200mg test cyp so they gave me 2 one mil vials of 200 test cyp. The doctor then became a total asshole, the pharmacy said my insurance does cover the test but he needs to call to confirm script. I called the doctor and hes like thats not my job. After calling many times his secretary finally called in. So I asked the pharmacy for 18g and 25g needles and then they say i need a script. The doc refused to write me a script and said He would administer the shot. I said ok fine and hes like I have to charge you for a visit ($30) out of pocket plus whatever hundreds he makes off my insurance. I told him shoudl it be a post visit it only takes a few mint o admin a shot. All he cares about is the money, and doesnt care about how unstable it is to get 200mg shot once a month. Before I was prescribed I went 4 visits for blood tests and other check ups he wanted to be before prescribing me. He would do one thing at a time so I come back and pay and pay. I flipped out on the phone saying are you just after my money do you really not give a fuck about my life, and went online and saw a few people wrote bad reviews with the same problems I had with him, and I wrote another bad review about him. Now I dont know what to do, I bought 100 needles online and still have 1cc 200 mg test cyp but I need to find a source because this shit is costing way too much. Can anyone help me out. Thank you

I'll be your Huckleberry bro. I'm currently on TRT with an awesome clinic in Florida, and I live in California. The clinic is run by Dr Justin Saya and TRT icon Dr John Crisler. ( http://www.defymedical.com/ ). Call them up and here's the process:

1. Get a complete blood workup (CBC, T, T Free, Estradiol (E2 Sensitive Assay), SBHG, TSH, Prolactin, PSA, A1C, etc.) This will run about $225
2. Have a full 1 hour phone consult with the Doc(you choose which one), this will run $195
3. At the end of the hour, you 2 will discuss Prescriptions
4. Chances are you will be prescribed between 160mg and 200mg of Test Cypionate per week between 2 shots, and if you want your balls not to shrink 350ius of HCG2-3 times per week
5. 10ml vial of Test Cyp will run $125 and last 16-20 weeks, a 11mil HCG vial will run $70, they will also provide you needles and syringes

Welcome brother, your story is almost EXACTLY like my own. The only differences being that I was never in a car accident and TRT was never covered by my insurance so I couldn't afford the script when prescribed. Fuck benzos and fuck suboxone. Even being down to 1 mg daily will be hard to drop them. If you want to talk about the subs and how they're going to effect you with working out and with AAS use, PM me. Also, we have many GREAT sources here. I have used many of them and am currently running Phurious Pharma Test E. Go to the source section for contact information or PM JackSteel.

I posted this thread about 3 days ago. I waited and waited and it never showed up..atleast it showed up now. So 2 days ago I called 2 TRT clinks and both of them rejected me because I had to be 35 y/o or older, which I'm not. I googled to try to see if there are any docs near where I live that people posted reviews that they prescribe Test for some reason it seems many urologist are afraid to prescribe, and if they do they use gels. Unfortunately I didnt find any good reviews. I then was just trying to find docs with good reviews so I found this building that has 5 urologist working. They have one secretary, I called and told her that Im prescribes test, but I had the worst experience with my doc and want someone new. She said yes a few of these doctors have trt patients. She scheduled me an appointment at 7:45 am on Wed and its about a 25 min drive. I pay $317 a month for insurance (single only me) but I have really good insurance its called an open HMO which means you can see any doctor. I hope this new doc will prescribe me atleast 100mg weekly... although id like 200mg.

I read all the responses from you guys, thanks for replying. I emailed pharma lady and she replied with price list.. I just dont like MoneyGram or WU... you can get robbed so easy...heh if this new doc is going to be a waste of money I will PM the sources you guys mentioned. I just want to be normal.. iv had basically no test in my body for a long time.. no wonder I had depression and got so skinny

LiftForPump, i know how you feel about using moneygram or WU, but you can trust any of the sources here. i know some random guys says that and you are supposed to believe it? but think of it this way, if people start getting fake prodcuts or nothing at all, then these sponsers lose business and won't stay here, that's how it works. ive personally ordered from hipo and pharmalady, both are fast and trustworthy. hipo you can even pay with a cc (or at least you used to) don't worry another second about getting ripped off.

i should also say i had a horrible time finding a trt place too, and finally found a good one, but going in constantly to get a shot was a pain, and eventually i just got my stuff online, and i let them know, and continued to go there for bloodwork etc. stop waiting and take back your life man. good luck

Sounds all too familiar....identical to what I went thru and i fired his ass after 3 visits cause i seen where it was going. Advice theses guys are giving here are great. Search for Health and Restoration clinics in your area. Maxadvance pretty much nailed it. Dont get discouraged, bro....

Thanks RR for the detailed information, and Bio and evryone who helped me with a source. Duff is there any sources that are domestic.. pharma lady is from china... that might be sticky

Thanks RR for the detailed information, and Bio and evryone who helped me with a source. Duff is there any sources that are domestic.. pharma lady is from china... that might be sticky

Biotech is domestic bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yeh there are plenty of domestic sources, i haven't personally used any that are on this board. but pharmalady being from china isn't a big deal, actually she is way faster than a lot of domestic plays, got mine in 4 days from china. hipo is awesome and doesn't need a signature on his stuff, got his in about 9 days from europe. i like to wait until they have a sale or something or some free goodies, that's usually what influences who i buy from. plenty of places to easily get your syringes, etc. sometimes you just have to take control of your health

Hipo isn't domestic but I e used him several times with no issues. Packages are discreet and t/a isn't bad either

You can get diabetic needles in any pharmacy in PA. I get 3ml on amazon or some other site I cant remember. And it was cheaper than the pharmacy. NO RX needed .. it must be state by state. Years ago you did need a Rx if recall. PA this year changed the law and allows pain docs to prescribe opiates for 90 days and emailpharma software it to the pharmacy. I used to have to get paper, take it the day it was to be filled every month. I had a surgical nerve accident that was medical malpractice.

Top Bottom