napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Pure Essence weekend Promo!!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Pure Essence Sarms is offering a very nice promotion ALL WEEKEND LONG.... Every order $200 or more will receive 1 FREE BOTTLE of the new Pure Essence Male Viagara and every order that exceeds $350 will also receive 1 FREE BOTTLE of the SARM of their CHOICE... To Receive the free choice bottle, please send an email to customer service indicating your order number and the bottle you want to have sent along with your order. This offer is good until Midnight on Monday!

Pure Essence - The KING Of SARMS!!

www.pureessencesarms.com

Had a great full shoulder, tricep and bicep workout just now in a fasted state and I was pleased with my performance. May be too soon for the s4. But maybe not. I did carb load a fuck ton last night though. Either way if it's not te s4 then I'm still in for a treat [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: HUGE Pure Essence weekend Promo!!

JackSteel said:
Had a great full shoulder, tricep and bicep workout just now in a fasted state and I was pleased with my performance. May be too soon for the s4. But maybe not. I did carb load a fuck ton last night though. Either way if it's not te s4 then I'm still in for a treat [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

The S4 is strong and works fast like nothing I've used before man! Trust me on that. I'm 6 days in and having nice results from it already. I'm also experiencing the side effects much earlier than normal and at a,lower dose! Pure essence is no joke, and blows the other sarms I've used out of the water

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:

The S4 is strong and works fast like nothing I've used before man! Trust me on that. I'm 6 days in and having nice results from it already. I'm also experiencing the side effects much earlier than normal and at a,lower dose! Pure essence is no joke, and blows the other sarms I've used out of the water

Absolutely my man, I am actually getting insane muscle and cardio endurance from the LGD also, I took a few days off of using it to see if it was that or the gw, but this LGD is awesome. Preworkout Im taking 20mg GW 50mg S4 and 10mg LGD all from PE and I feel great and Im killing it

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
RickRock said:
JackSteel said:

Absolutely my man, I am actually getting insane muscle and cardio endurance from the LGD also, I took a few days off of using it to see if it was that or the gw, but this LGD is awesome. Preworkout Im taking 20mg GW 50mg S4 and 10mg LGD all from PE and I feel great and Im killing it

Sent using Tapatalk

Part of that is because its ACTUALLY LGD as opposed to a few of the known sarms companies who label their product LGD and do not actually provide what they are saying...

Top Bottom