napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to respond to ppl who ask in a round about way if you're on AAS...

no one asks these type of question here in cali cus everyone uses gear. question would be "are you not using?"

LOL that's funny."Excuse me bro,Are you not using gear?" I've never been on the west coast but it seems like there's vending machines with the stuff in it from what I've heard. :D

LOL that's funny."Excuse me bro,Are you not using gear?" I've never been on the west coast but it seems like there's vending machines with the stuff in it from what I've heard. :D

It's ridiculous bro, plastic surgery, gear, Botox, etc. Is the norm and rampant,

God damn, I'm on the other coast and it's the same in my area.

Guess I'm on the wrong coast.Then again I don't go around looking for it or asking about it.I'd rather get it from an approved source than some dude in the back of a gym.

Yea we had a dude around here selling juice put into Pepsi bottles..oh the sanitation lol....I always wondered who ended up in the er with infections

Depends on who it is... If they're cool and around my age (46) I just tell them I'm on TRT and HGH for "anti-aging purposes".

Pharma Lady Rep

Some people are pretty subtle about it
They ask if I take suppliments... Never coming straight out and asking about aas

Everybody in my gym knows what I do its obvious im pretty big and most of them have seen me prepping for a show if theyve been there long enough offseason you could toss the possibility around but when im in the low single digits theres no point in even trying too say im not

Everybody in my gym knows what I do its obvious im pretty big and most of them have seen me prepping for a show if theyve been there long enough offseason you could toss the possibility around but when im in the low single digits theres no point in even trying too say im not

Same here man. I mean everyone in there I'm sure "knows" I juice. It's pretty undeniable when you can maintain a certain look.....especially for me in the summer time when I hit around 6% and looking shredded, striated, vascular, and defined while carrying a nice respectful level of size.

Same here man. I mean everyone in there I'm sure "knows" I juice. It's pretty undeniable when you can maintain a certain look.....especially for me in the summer time when I hit around 6% and looking shredded, striated, vascular, and defined while carrying a nice respectful level of size.
Oh come man its all duck eggs and muscletech qith those 1 percent genetics lmao

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Only two people know I'm on shit. My ex and the brother I law. Nobody ask me shit if they did, I would just laugh

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

The less anyone knows the better. That's why I just check in a read here and there to get a sense of what's going on. My business is my business. Respect is earned and not given. No point being cool nor giving out information of how one can defeat you if they chose to. Love n war -- nobody fights clean -- under covers narcs and haters will be the ones most of the time it is easy to identify someone who has an iron dream

The less anyone knows the better. That's why I just check in a read here and there to get a sense of what's going on. My business is my business. Respect is earned and not given. No point being cool nor giving out information of how one can defeat you if they chose to. Love n war -- nobody fights clean -- under covers narcs and haters will be the ones most of the time it is easy to identify someone who has an iron dream

i thoroughly agree... whats your business is YOUR business... nosey as motherfuckers have what i call a "sad and pathetic life" where their lives are so boring or just miserable, the only way they get any enjoyment or excitement is at the expense of others... its pathetic...

Top Bottom