napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to dose letro to treat Gyno?

axgzl01

As title says I will have aromasin, nolva, and letro cycle for 2-3 weeks. I was wondering what is the proper dose for letro?

I am planning to run;
Nolva 20mg ed
Aromasin 12.5 mg ed

And Letrozole? I heard optimal dose is 2.5mg ed. But should I directly start with this dose? Or start with a lower dose?

Also, I am planning to start my S4, and MK-677 cycle anytime soon. I know Mk-677 would be fine to run with Letro, Nolva, and Aromasin. Should I wait for S4 until I finish the gyno stack?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. What about running MK-677 along with these three?

MK-677 will be fine, it's an hgh secretagogue.
I would wait on the s4 till your gyno goes down. just be sure to monitor how tired you feel, if you're too tired your E is probably dropping too low.
The letro should knock out your gyno if it's still soft, I had to use it in march b/c of fake sarms.

MK-677 will be fine, it's an hgh secretagogue.
I would wait on the s4 till your gyno goes down. just be sure to monitor how tired you feel, if you're too tired your E is probably dropping too low.
The letro should knock out your gyno if it's still soft, I had to use it in march b/c of fake sarms.

also you may want to taper the letro down near the end so your E doesn't rebound.

Thanks for the suggestions. A friend of mine and I are struggling with puberty gyno. So I will run gyno protocol first to see how it goes.

I wouldn't run nolva with the sarms, that is for pct, unless that is the suggested gyno protocol. but I would get the gyno figured out with letro etc before doing anything

Thanks for the suggestions. A friend of mine and I are struggling with puberty gyno. So I will run gyno protocol first to see how it goes.

I've read differing reports on the effectiveness of letro on long term gyno, but it's definitely worth a shot.

I wouldn't run nolva with the sarms, that is for pct, unless that is the suggested gyno protocol. but I would get the gyno figured out with letro etc before doing anything

Then I will leave the S4 out until I finish the gyno protocol. I will run MK-677 with the protocol

Top Bottom