napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much test is too much

Ayo

I've heard of people shooting a gram a week but how much is too much...a gram sound like a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: How much test is too much

Ayo said:
I've heard of people shooting a gram a week but how much is too much...a gram sound like a lot

It depends on who you ask, what their experience is, what their stats are, what their goals are, how gyno prone and estrogen sensitive they are, etc....

There's no cut and dry answer here. 500mg may be too much for some people, where some guys can run over a gram no problem because they are at a higher level as a competitor or one if the elite physiques.

In my opinion, you should ajways run the lowest effective dose for your goals. More does not mean better

Re: RE: How much test is too much

RickRock said:
Ayo said:

It depends on who you ask, what their experience is, what their stats are, what their goals are, how gyno prone and estrogen sensitive they are, etc....

There's no cut and dry answer here. 500mg may be too much for some people, where some guys can run over a gram no problem because they are at a higher level as a competitor or one if the elite physiques.

In my opinion, you should ajways run the lowest effective dose for your goals. More does not mean better

Well said.

Assholes like bostin loyd will run 10 grams a week. And he looks like shit. Less is more in this game
training and diet bro..thats #1

Ayo said:

your going to get a lot of differing opinions on this... here's my take.. 500 is the sweet spot and where most find comfort etc... i stay in the 250 - 300 range and let other compounds shine but get everything i want and then some from test... everyone responds different though... my 250 for some may be nothing but their 500 for me is far too much... i can say this.. if your just an every day athlete, good condition etc but not training for a contest etc. then i don't see the point in exceeding 500 mg... 1 gram is where you can really see some adverse effects and i feel 750 is far too high as well but for some, 750 is perfectly fine... this is person to person dependent but i can say, if your trying to assess the best for YOU personally, don't just start on the high end... you start lower and work your way up and assess it in that way...

I push some compounds real real high but test is one I've never felt the need to go above 500mg with. I've pushed it to the occasional 750 but never higher.
Tren, eq, primo... Il run all those well over a gram. Just depends what your body does. There's no cut and dry way really.

We all respond differently to different things.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ayo said:

It is a lot. I wouldn't use a gram unless I was like 250lbs and jacked. No beginner or "intermediate" juicer should be using that much in my opinion. There's just no reason. Or maybe you're really HUGE guy like 6'5 250lbs then sure maybe. I've only done 700 once and it was only a couple weeks before I dropped it. For reference im 6ft0" 190lbs. I'm not huge of course but you can get a lot done with low-moderate doses...... Oh and personally I tend to use about 400mg or so depending on what else im running

for the lucky ones out there that are not gyno prone, they can run it higher and some just dont respond to a lower number like they should or some just dont experience any sides whatsoever with higher test (although that is on the rarer side), it needs to be understood that the general every day person will show far more estrogen conversion, suppression, etc... THATS NOT 100%, so PLEASE understand that HOWEVER as i said, more so than not so, the higher you go the more sides are coming... there's always a sweet spot for every compound where your getting max values and any higher leads to problems, just like vitamins that become toxic at certain levels, etc... if that were not the case there would be no limits on anything we do... some people are lucky enough to be able to tolerate a lot more than others where some react to minuscule amounts... just be aware of the "more is better concept" and how truly flawed that it is... it depends on the compound etc...

for instance, when i run a cycle, on paper you see 800 mg of eq and 800 mg of primo and initially you say "wow, that's a crazy amount!" but is it? no, not even close.. these are two of the mildest compounds you can find carrying the lowest amount of sides and this is where they are most effective... you won't see me using tren, deca, npp, or anything of that nature over 300 - 400 mg... (i learned my lesson on that) and there's a reason for that... health and longevity... thinking in the long term and not always the now... wanting to get the most i can out of a cycle with the smallest amount of side effects or strain on my internal self... you need to always look at this when doing anything in this lifestyle because health and longevity is far more important than anything else you do

I've ran test a little higher than most before,must my body responds very well to high test and I'm one of the lucky ones that have never had any estrogen sides whatsoever regardless of dose. For most people, there's no need to go over 500mg. The main thing is knowing where you are at individually, how you respond to compounds, and how doses affect you.

Re: RE: Re: How much test is too much

RickRock said:
I've ran test a little higher than most before,must my body responds very well to high test and I'm one of the lucky ones that have never had any estrogen sides whatsoever regardless of dose. For most people, there's no need to go over 500mg. The main thing is knowing where you are at individually, how you respond to compounds, and how doses affect you.
Do you use an AI with your high doses or do you just keep on hand?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: How much test is too much

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
Do you use an AI with your high doses or do you just keep on hand?
I always use an AI if my test dose exceeds normal testosterone range (anything above TRT). Even though I don't get estrogen sides, there is just too much possible aromatization going on with higher doses, so I don't take the chance. It also keeps me drier and leaner, which goes hand in hand with my personal goals. I do not like bloat whatsoever.

One thing that also helps me be able to run higher doses of test is my condition. I stay under about 8% bodyfat at all times, and the leaner you are the more durable testosterone you get with less estrogen. That much is fact

DylanGemelli said:
for the lucky ones out there that are not gyno prone, they can run it higher and some just dont respond to a lower number like they should or some just dont experience any sides whatsoever with higher test (although that is on the rarer side), it needs to be understood that the general every day person will show far more estrogen conversion, suppression, etc... THATS NOT 100%, so PLEASE understand that HOWEVER as i said, more so than not so, the higher you go the more sides are coming... there's always a sweet spot for every compound where your getting max values and any higher leads to problems, just like vitamins that become toxic at certain levels, etc... if that were not the case there would be no limits on anything we do... some people are lucky enough to be able to tolerate a lot more than others where some react to minuscule amounts... just be aware of the "more is better concept" and how truly flawed that it is... it depends on the compound etc...

for instance, when i run a cycle, on paper you see 800 mg of eq and 800 mg of primo and initially you say "wow, that's a crazy amount!" but is it? no, not even close.. these are two of the mildest compounds you can find carrying the lowest amount of sides and this is where they are most effective... you won't see me using tren, deca, npp, or anything of that nature over 300 - 400 mg... (i learned my lesson on that) and there's a reason for that... health and longevity... thinking in the long term and not always the now... wanting to get the most i can out of a cycle with the smallest amount of side effects or strain on my internal self... you need to always look at this when doing anything in this lifestyle because health and longevity is far more important than anything else you do
Hey Dylan, what do you think about the AGguys aromasin I have stashed? Think it's any good or crap? Did you use it much or at all?

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:

Hey Dylan, what do you think about the AGguys aromasin I have stashed? Think it's any good or crap? Did you use it much or at all?

It depends on how old it is. The newer stuff is complete crap. The older stuff was decent. Maybe slightly underdosed but it worked it dosed higher

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

It depends on how old it is. The newer stuff is complete crap. The older stuff was decent. Maybe slightly underdosed but it worked it dosed higher
Hmm, older as in a year ago or older? I guess it was only about a year or so since I repped.

JackSteel said:
RickRock said:
"JackSteel" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

Hmm, older as in a year ago or older? I guess it was only about a year or so since I repped.

Yes, I would say it needs to be at least a year old, if not more. Basically when they started changing the labels it went to shit

Top Bottom