napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many guys running tren or about to start this month?

JackSteel

Banned
As the title asks, it seems like there are a lot of guys on tren right now and I'm just curious how many. ARF members are looking like some of the smartest and most hardcore dudes around that I've seen. I'm rambling now, but I'm so glad I don't see the fucking retarded trolls like on Evo or EF making dumbass threads. It seems like ADRENALINE truly is above the rest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My body needs to chill off the tren for a little longer but injectable MT is up next for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

As the title asks, it seems like there are a lot of guys on tren right now and I'm just curious how many. ARF members are looking like some of the smartest and most hardcore dudes around that I've seen. I'm rambling now, but I'm so glad I don't see the fucking retarded trolls like on Evo or EF making dumbass threads. It seems like ADRENALINE truly is above the rest!

No Tren until next summer for me. Once a year is enough. Next week however, I do start my winter blast. Test, Deca, EQ Kickstarted with Anadrol. Ooh yeh!

No Tren until next summer for me. Once a year is enough. Next week however, I do start my winter blast. Test, Deca, EQ Kickstarted with Anadrol. Ooh yeh!

I was just imagining a deca/EQ cycle. I may try one day but I'm scared shitless of deca dick again. If I do it'll be very low dose.

I respond extremely well to Tren. Haven't tried Primo, and Dylan gives me shit for it. "You're missing out". So I gots to give it a shot

My body needs to chill off the tren for a little longer but injectable MT is up next for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

your crazy mothafucka! i know you will run it right bro... im really looking forward to seeing how you do with it... have you ran tren with hgh yet?

Hopefully that be my big run next year. Tren and primo.

you and i have talk about that before you run it... that's a dream cycle along with adding mast or eq to it... i want to get you set up with that type of a cycle so you can dispense gainzzzz like never before

Top Bottom