napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderator Additions... Vote here!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As Adrenaline Rush grows and more and more develop strong reputations on the site, more are deserving and needed to add to the staff. In November, we will be adding 2-3 moderators moving forward. I have several in mind but I would like to hear who YOU want as moderators and staff members as well. It is important that everyone has a chance to recommend someone or themselves and give their reasoning. Let's hear it!

I am going to vote for myself or NY ROBO.

The reasons being that we are both online often, are very personable, knowledgeable and helpful whenever we can be. We also don't just repeat other things we've read but rather from experience. I'm not sure if "Gainz Dispenser" means his is already a moderator or just the dispenser of gainz.

im going to vote for Myself, TX Terror, and Jake.

ive been on these forums before most of the current members were. i have experience and knowledge. i share the same mindset with current moderators (dylan, rick, etc.) about being safe and smart. im active on the forums every day.

TX Terror i feel similar about him compared to myself PLUS we are from TEXAS that has to count for something, BIG TEXAS BOYS

JAKE - son of DRB, that should be enough lol. but seriously he has the experience and knowledge needed plus he helps to guide people in the best way possible just like his Paps

Besides the obvious "myself vote", NY Robo for sure as well as TX Terror. Not sure if mods can still rep but those are the 2 guys that jump off the page at me. Solid dudes.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Thanks all for anyone who mentioned me. I'm happy to help and do all I can to contribute. Happy to be here.you guys are all great to converse with.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would love to help out. But I'm not on here as much as NY or TX lol. My work doesn't allow me to be on a lot and then life in general is busy after work. I'm sure whoever is chosen will be a great addition.

I would love to help out. But I'm not on here as much as NY or TX lol. My work doesn't allow me to be on a lot and then life in general is busy after work. I'm sure whoever is chosen will be a great addition.
I gotta a lot of free time.... lol. well maybe it's more like misused time but hey. I havnt been fired yet.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was going to vote for NY and spikedeggnog. Both usually help me if I have a question and both are upfront. Is there a moderator who isn't a rep of a company?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As a New Yorker, I'm gonna have to vote NY Robo. But in all honesty, it's hard to go wrong with anyone. Lots of quality on these boards.

Trust and loyalty are the two things that come to my mind.

Per the adrenaline rush standard, I can't agree more with this statement as to be the highest priority JM. I care much less about post counts or how much someone posts, as I do them giving constructive, helpful advice and being someone that all our members can look up to and count on. There are a lot of very active posters in the forum world,mthat never offer anything valid or good and all their responses are short one sentence answers. We want people that go above and beyond to do what they can for others.

Per the adrenaline rush standard, I can't agree more with this statement as to be the highest priority JM. I care much less about post counts or how much someone posts, as I do them giving constructive, helpful advice and being someone that all our members can look up to and count on. There are a lot of very active posters in the forum world,mthat never offer anything valid or good and all their responses are short one sentence answers. We want people that go above and beyond to do what they can for others.

I hate message boards where the gold standard is post count. Quality over quantity.

JM hit the nail on the head... TRUST AND LOYALTY are what its all about... Love you JM! I can tell you all this... Its virtually impossible to make a decision here because the quality of family members here is amazing... PLEASE and I mean this wholeheartedly, DO NOT be offended if for some reason you are not chosen right away... The reason we are only adding 2-3 in November is to leave room for more in December or after the new year... If you do not get selected now, there is still plenty of opportunity for everyone... This is just a testament to how high of quality people are here...

It is very important that people selected are VERY active as well... Being a moderator is not about authority, its about providing insight, help and keeping everyone in line but not as a dictator but more a "moderator" as the title speaks... I have seen it far too often where people get a little power and then abuse it... THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN OR BE TOLERATED so the selection process is delicate... I want it to be known before hand so the expectations are understood... you MUST adhere to the Adrenaline Rush standard... That being said, keep the recommendations coming!

Well said Dylan. If I had more time to devote here I would definitely be up for it. I'm sure whomever is selected will be great for the team.

Top Bottom