napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long is the shelf life for Sarms?

katz

How long is the shelf life for Sarms? Would it be shorter for liquids? What about if they have been opened?

They have been stored in a dry environment, occasionally up to 80° F.

generally a year at least but i would have hesitancy after that.. theres no way to say with certainty, especially the higher the temps but generally, thats about what you can expect

Thanks Dylan,

I read earlier threads from years ago, and they were suggesting that the life would be possibly 2+ years. I was hoping that would still be the case.

Thanks Dylan,

I read earlier threads from years ago, and they were suggesting that the life would be possibly 2+ years. I was hoping that would still be the case.
ive always said i wouldnt do that long at all.. thats up to you.. like i said, i cant say with certainty, i just know personally and to any of my clients, i would have no comfort in that

Thanks Dylan,

if stored properly you can get it 2 years. but depends on climate.

Depends on how its stored. Id say a good year plus. Ive used them a couple.years old and just as strong

Top Bottom